• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League 2007 - 2008

I'm confident I can bounce back, I should win this week no problem.

I really think I beat myself last week and should be playing for my second straight crown, but oh well.

Great year, I'll be back next year, bi*ches :ninja:

Wait a minute KC, now you see how the rookie did this year it come up like that again, you may want to think about that. Carpo, american football is not that hard to understand just watch a little more for the end of the season and how the leagues work, who knows you maybe the ringer next year, just don't ask ask G-Man for help.

Hey, for all your undefeatedness, you got spanked in the playoffs. :p

Dang, I'm having a hard time settling on my keepers. I wish we could have four :(

Dang, I'm having a hard time settling on my keepers. I wish we could have four :(

well, as I said, if we undergo expansion, you will only be able to keep 2.. that's be a hard choice for me. I'm set with my 3.. going down to two will be difficult for me to choose.

Indeed, even fantasy life is full of tough decisions :eek:

I guess I should be happy I get first pick overall, and there is simply no way I could do any worse next year...

LOL...

Mike A!

and there is simply no way I could do any worse next year...

gotta quote that and may need to revisit this quote next year :p

edit:
Bah! Looks like another late season collapse for my team like last year. 6th place for me.. hopefully next year my team doesn't choke in the 2nd half again.

I guess I should be happy I get first pick overall, and there is simply no way I could do any worse next year...

LOL...

Mike A!

You never know - could finish 0/14 ;)

gotta quote that and may need to revisit this quote next year :p

edit:
Bah! Looks like another late season collapse for my team like last year. 6th place for me.. hopefully next year my team doesn't choke in the 2nd half again.

And another revival for me, just short of the crown this year though. But I'll take 3rd, and an average of 1.5 over two years :lick:

*goes to edit scores using mad commish powers* :p

Damn, fitz and Lawman get done without Vaseline. Again. :p

Lawman, you were our only hope to ruin KC. :s

Can you make your selection for your "Keepers" yet? If so, how do you do this?

Log on ---> OSNN ---> Team ---> Owner Options ---> Set My Keepers. :)

And Mr. Kitty is da Champion. Lawman, you are gonna have to suffer with that all year long. :p

A hard fought battle, and I came out on the losing end. Congrats Mr Kitty.

So how do I mark which players are my "keepers"

A hard fought battle, and I came out on the losing end. Congrats Mr Kitty.

So how do I mark which players are my "keepers"

See above post by me. http://www.osnn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=815701&postcount=1973

You can bypass the "OSNN" part after you log in and go directly to your "Team" and then click on "Own Options" then click on "Set My Keepers". Check the 3 you want to keep and then clickity click on da Okey Dokey button.

Dangit, if I just wasn't a doofus with last week I could have been champ :(

Oh well, great year everyone - set your keepers and let's start talking about next year :p

Are we also going to do the OSNN pick em?

Is anyone interested in playing baseball again, or those who may not have played last year play this year?

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=89025

Just what I thought, none of my players are worth keeping. How does the draft work if I decide not to keep any?

if you keep less than the 3 keepers allowed, you are given extra draft picks at the END of the draft.

Not my rules but how fleaflicker works. Fleaflicker is nice, but not perfect.. but for a free site, it's one of the best out there.

Granted, I believe the commish can always change certain things like draft order and such.. and the owner of the site usually comes out with new things each year to add to fleaflicker.. but, for now, that's how it is.

Keepers are not final until just before the draft time.. so we will certainly revisit this closer to next season.

That's good, I need to do some research and read up on the NFL draft prospects before I decide between a few I may want to keep.

Great season for all, I'm glad we used Fleaflicker and had Fitz as a commish :)

Does Kitty get to rename the entire league?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back