• ESPN

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • FleaFlicker

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football League 2007 - 2008

Ha, I hope he takes full advantage of that too!

He should join the forum so we can witness some of the smack talk!

Ha, I hope he takes full advantage of that too!

He should join the forum so we can witness some of the smack talk!

Hah! Now that would be some funny shiit. :cool:

Keepers are set! No one's getting my LT or Randy. And I can't believe it, but I kept Robbie Gould too!

I'll join Fantasy Baseball too when the time comes.

Keepers are set! No one's getting my LT or Randy. And I can't believe it, but I kept Robbie Gould too!

I'll join Fantasy Baseball too when the time comes.
A kicker - for real? IMO you may be better off with an extra draft pick if there is no one you think is better?

Glad you would be aboard for baseball - more to come on that when the time is near :)

if you keep less than the 3 keepers allowed, you are given extra draft picks at the END of the draft.

Not my rules but how fleaflicker works. Fleaflicker is nice, but not perfect.. but for a free site, it's one of the best out there.

Granted, I believe the commish can always change certain things like draft order and such.. and the owner of the site usually comes out with new things each year to add to fleaflicker.. but, for now, that's how it is.

Keepers are not final until just before the draft time.. so we will certainly revisit this closer to next season.

If the picks are added to the end of the draft then thats next to worthless. No doubt I might as well give up my spot in the league. 3 really good players gone from the draft for 5-6 teams = 15 - 18 of the best doesn't leave much for new people or ones like me that have very little quality.

I'd rather you didn't leave..

Technically, what we can do is clear rosters earlier and provide a way for existing teams to pick up any players that were released (ie: non-keepers) during the off-season

He's got a point though, although it appears out of our control that is a pretty bum deal.

I understand his point.. and agree with it - thus my offering some alternatives that may/may not work.. I'm certainly open to suggestions..

but stick around and see if we can work something out

Missed the video G-Man, but he hasn't dogged me out yet about it, KC, I will join you in baseball another season. Fitz no one else has approached you on joining the league next year?

Good to hear lawman, bring it on!!!

no one yet..

KC, have you checked out any other league for baseball that maybe like fleaflicker is to football or are going with yahoo?

I haven't as of yet, but am definitely open to suggestions :)

So, It's the off season and all.. but there's never a wrong time to talk football..

I still like the idea that you have to give up the draft spot of whoever you keep (ie: I drafted Addai in the first round 2007, if I mark him as my keeper, I give up the first round pick in this year's draft). It can be done with manually setting the draft order (did a quick test of this already).. just needs to be done manually.. this would certainly make things more interesting.. and may make it easier for new teams to join and get a decent team. Just a suggestion though.

I activated the leage for the 2008 season. I also set the total league size to 12 teams (for the current 10) and into 3 divisions. Division re-alignment and naming will be talked about later. If we don't get another 2 teams to join, we can always drop it back down to 10 teams/2 divisions.

I think we should be able to keep all of our players; especially if nobody else wants in.

I am still interested, even though I am more of a passive player (i.e. I pick and then occasionally check on the guys I picked and stuff).

:smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back