- Joined
- 14 Nov 2003
- Messages
- 479
i say we all donate a dollar via paypal?
http://ads.bannerconnect.net/servlet/view/banner/javascript/zone?zid=40&pid=7&random='+Math.floor(89999999*Math.random()+10000000)+'
Have not 😛Electronic Punk said:Now you have gone and jinxed it.
1:39:01 PM Port scanned 67.19.113.220 TCP (2997, 2996, 2995, 2992, 2994, 2991)
1:37:50 PM Port scanned 63.240.76.72 TCP (3056, 3052, 3049, 3062, 3043, 2973)
1:37:17 PM Port scanned 67.15.76.38 TCP (3071, 3067, 3072, 3068, 3026, 3074)
1:37:15 PM Port scanned 69.93.243.146 TCP (3051, 3050, 3020, 3022, 3021, 3019)
I'm not sure about the port scan but I've got what my firewall called a DoS (that I've posted here before) from ads on this site .. and only from this site. It's been a while though since last time it happend.X-Istence said:Why are you getting port scanned, that is my question. Do you get scanned when you do not block the ads, and do you only get scanned when OSNN?
And if so, who do the IP's belong to? I block all the ads except the google ads and have yet to be scanned in any way at all. I just find it weird that you keep getting port scanned.
X-Istence said:Why are you getting port scanned, that is my question. Do you get scanned when you do not block the ads, and do you only get scanned when OSNN?
And if so, who do the IP's belong to? I block all the ads except the google ads and have yet to be scanned in any way at all. I just find it weird that you keep getting port scanned.