OSNN Adverts

Ok I have yet to see/get a popup but I didn't get another "DoS attack" from 206.107.131.10 while browsing the forum again. I guess it's not Mozilla after all. 😀

*edit* - did some looking and ip belongs to Burst 😉
 
thats cos they don't seem to be running their own ads at the moment.
More and more suspect - grr.
 
Popups again >.<
Code:
http://ads.bannerconnect.net/adserver/servlet/view/banner/html/zone?zid=30&pid=5&random=38924443
Luckily FireFox blocks them
 
If you can get more details of the image and link that appears in the popup then we can get rid of it 🙂
 
Image:
Code:
http://www.klm.com/generic/bin/145_27953.gif
Link:
Code:
http://ad.nl.doubleclick.net/click;h=v3|31a5|0|0|%2a|d;11381710;2-0;0;10417835;1-468|60;7328868|7346764|1;;~fdr=11403390;0-0;0;10419004;1-468|60;7340219|7358115|1;;~sscs=%3fhttp://www.klm.com/nl_nl/specials_offers/newsletter/index.jsp

Doubleclick??? 😕 Oh and the popup shows everywhere, at the frontpage, forums overview, threads, this thread etc etc.
 
Could you do a screenshot as well mate.
The strange thing is that the guy doing these ads is from the netherlands too so should also see them!!
 
I don't see the popups now 😕 I'll capture one as soon as I see them.
 
i got the damn sound/vid ad about the touch screen phone or somethin. I was listen to music here at school i was wondering were it was comin from. Wouldnt it slow down your connection if u had dial up?
 
The Ladbrokes betting ads are still showing - EP do you want to get rid of these or are they a forced part of the rotation? I was thinking about the issue of "peddling to under age gamblers" as it was once put 😀
 
Gambling is taxable so I am gonna let is pass 😛
Same as I encourage underage drinking 🙂
 
Not 100% sure this came from an OSNN ad but I was hear just a bit before I noticed the "DoS" warning. The "attack" came from the ip below...
* Dns resolved 193.22.244.18 to server3.web-mania.com

-edit- I have still yet to see a popup
 
The popup I was speaking of was from Outpost firewall - it was asking permission, for the ad, to connect. Firefox will not display, under most circumstances (unless allowed), popups.
 
lynchknot said:
The popup I was speaking of was from Outpost firewall - it was asking permission, for the ad, to connect. Firefox will not display, under most circumstances (unless allowed), popups.
Interesting. Does outpost do that for all ads or just this one? Also what app was the ad trying to use to connect?
 
Have you guys tried azoogle? They asked me to fax my passport which I haven't done. What on Earth do they need that for? My other affiliates never asked for such a thing.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top