NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everybody.Long time no see.I see your team is doing very well and is rising up!Keep up the good work.

Congrats to all Folders We are now in the top 150, 149 to be exact. IF I could I would rep the team as a whole. Way to Go!!!!!!!

Last edited:
There I edited it I was typing faster than thinking it is late!

lol, you know I was kidding,

Plus I an drunkj as hekll right now :D

HMMmmmmm seem to be back dipping in and out of the green - amazing how a little lappie doing little else plus the addition of a process or two that ties up your main boxen for a day or so will knock your folding average back....

Kinda satisfying to know I have been driving my systems with work for myself rather than the greater good from time to time though :)

X, can you hook your brother up to the internet so he can f@ld for us?

:smoker:

Don't drop the folding badge. Give it some time and THEN consider it. You're an admin and one of the old-timers.

If only we could get EP back into the f@ld, it would be aweosme.

There will be no folding, as I have no machines here in Arizona that I can leave on 24/7 only a lappy which I use too much to give CPU time away.

Sorry, but this is a no go. My brother is not computer oriented, so I don't foresee that happening anytime in the near future.

Sorry to see you go, X. Will you be able to hook them back up once you get to Arizona?

Nope, I have only taken my laptop with me, which is an iBook, all my other machines are in boxes and storage in the basement of my dad's house.

Yes. Can you? We don't want to see you go for too long.

Sorry, I am gone, at least for now.

Cool, i made almost 2000 points in 3 days, is that good and jumped 17 slots?

sad to hear that X, your folding spirit is with us always. :)

Wow, great job Lancer! I just added a Pentium D with 1GB RAM to fold constantly. That should help out a bit.

If anyone has a chance, could you please look at this thread? I am really stumped on this and it is keeping my main rig from folding. I appreciate it.

http://www.osnn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85990

Added 1 gb ram to my home desktop and that thing is crunching pretty good now.

I am a happy guy

well i hope i can contribute enough to get as to a team rank of 100 or more.

I'll have 6 computers folding by tonight,

well, i'm glad that as I am losing machines to folding that others are gaining.

Just lost another server last weeked when I moved it into production..

Trying to do what I can :)

It's nice to see we're back up to the 10k mark we were at before. I remember we had dipped to about 7k there for a bit.

Thanks all, especially rytr and ejn, you two are making almost 4k a day :D

Thanks all, especially rytr and ejn, you two are making almost 4k a day :D

*sigh*
I remember when I completed 100,000 points in a month last year... :( That was when I had a host of multi-proc test servers and the QMD units were still being handed out..

... X, your folding spirit is with us always. :)
HMMMmmm yeah - especially with that rig in the attic that got "lost" and had the incredible uptime stats!

I vote that X and Steevo be given honorary life-long folding badges :up: Who's with me? :rolleyes:

Also Lancer - when your badge turns green is a real turning point and will usually result in you making it to the top twenty folders in this team (eventually). I would think you should get there, depending on your machines uptime (24/7 is always good ;) ) and what other crunching they have to do for you personally...

NAUGHTY BOARD !
Sharob - I know you are folding hard - but I am guessing your folding sig component is still being chopped - not sure you'll know this as preview will not chop (possibly something to mention in feedback, but I have other things to be doing right now)

merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back