NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, myrtle beach is still steaming :(

In the winter though, compys make a nice replacement heater when folding :)

amen to that. I tell you what, these GROMACSs are beasts. It is taking my laptop 2 weeks to get through one of these, but it is worth 500-some-odd points.

My laptop just finished one this morning worth 600pts. For a lappy it does pretty good with a 3.2GHz Turion.

A bit of bad news with some good news....I think my hard drive is failed in my desktop so I am replacing it with 2 WDC 250GB SATAII drives running in a RAID0

And why is my signature not fully showing up?

they have re-defined the sig sizes, I don't know what they are but they are smaller across the board.

they have re-defined the sig sizes, I don't know what they are but they are smaller across the board.

ohhhh so they are being limited by the board. I gotcha. thanks

*reppage ++*

Some of us seem to be "compensating" for something :lick:

See my sig... perfect.

/me strokes his siggy

Btw, team, we're moving on up :D

my sig gets a thread all to itself about this!

[edit]but why oh why has my folding badge turned BLUE? I really rather prefer to see green over there, even if it does clash slightly with the sig![/edit]

Last edited:
It really isn't anything new and shouldn't be a surprise.

A month or so ago (maybe 2 or 3 months really) there was a hack implemented which enforced guidelines that were already in place. The signature has size requirements, 150px high by 500px wide - which have always been there. Up until recently, members could bend/break the rules and could only be told to change.

However, now it will cut off any text or graphics that go outside of the allocated space.

[edit said:
but why oh why has my folding badge turned BLUE? I really rather prefer to see green over there, even if it does clash slightly with the sig![/edit]

To get it green your folding needs to average over 400pts in 24 hours.

I don't know fellas - Three WU's have been completed since I returned and they are all saying that there was no record of that unit online. It is still starting new ones after one completes, but they aren't submitting...

This is the only compy that is folding until the heat dies down... Any suggestions/ideas?

my laptop gave up folding - apart from that Lord and the new server combined meant DOMAINS and that took some downtime - plus he is being very anti-folding on the server (odd - since I paid for the whole thing, so really not his business)

I really have trouble understanding why my average is so low - folding with C2 4200 (both cores), an XP3000+, and an Athlon 3000 also... just have to build more boxen I guess ;)

[edit] oops my bad, posting from different machines on network!) - please merge me![/edit]

merged by request :lick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back