NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN + SP Folding Team

Yeah I meant his old team would keep his points, they just won't carry over to his new team. I'm a bit over-tired, sorry for the confusion :)

I noticed the sig averages were off a bit too, sorta odd :s

I started subbing again from my work machine.

Will try to get some more up.

The more the better, thanks for contributing :)

Well, I started the dang thing lol. It's the least I should be doing. Literally :smoker:

kcnychief said:
we have fallen to 161 :(

and we can expect to fall a couple more next week too.... this pretty much confirms we have reached as high as we will go, well unless OSNN gets a fair few more active members and a fair few more active folders within them too.

[EDIT] I see Zedrics sig averages have sorted themselves out now though [/EDIT]

I'm going to do the best I can to reach >= 2000/day again, but it may take some time ;)

I am doing my best to save as much as I can to build a new 64x2, but it too will take some time because I have a wedding to save for.

way to go Kc and Brad. I know I will be slowing down for awhile now too.

Brad said:
I am doing my best to save as much as I can to build a new 64x2, but it too will take some time because I have a wedding to save for.

I have a wedding to save for too, but I cheated a little and bought myself a nice rig. Shhhh! :)

I might lose two, both lappies. I got a battery life complaint, and one just sucks anyway. Or perhaps reconfig the one to run when plugged in anyway. And the other could die and it wouldn't hurt my feelings. W2K with 190MB of RAM on a 700Mhz PIII. It is OK, but sucks compared to the 512-1.4 Centrino Toshibas I got for the company.

R.I.P. Laptops, you'll be missed :dead:

Great, I've hit 14000 out of my 20000 WU --nearly on the home stretch! =)

How long has it taken you?

I think I got through a 25000 WU in a little over a day

Gonna help out once my new computer is up and running, should be end of this month start of next month :D

Well, I have priced my computer, now to start saving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back