NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN + SP Folding Team

About 13k through 25k so far, not bad :)

About to leave here in a few for a week. I'll leave machine folding 24/7 while I'm gone. If I'm lucky maybe it'll do some good crunching. :)

Good move Xie.

I'm "back in the fold" again as well ;)

60th place!

I like Brad's way better! yay for 60th place! +/- a century :laugh:

Just out of curiostiy, how do I get a F@H badge by my name? I'm not a mass producer of numbers, but I'm in the top 20 last time I checked. :)

In the User cp under Miscellaneous there is a thing called group memberships. You can sign up there.

Done, thanks. I also see I've been ousted from the top 20.

I want to move back up the ladder again too....

/starts to brainstorm

Up the ladder? You're on the 4th rung of an 87 rung ladder! :p

Come and get some :)

The gauntlet is thrown down, Hoo-rah!

we may be in 160th now - but our 24 hour production has dropped through the floor and we'll be slipping at least two places in the next few days if it stays that way and more soon enough. I know someone is on holiday (Sharob?) but there is more than that going on, and we could do with more to take up the slack - i think Brad, fitz, and Ejn are all drifting, for whatever reasons.

The biggest reason that I have been drifting is that I haven't been getting as big of workunits anymore. Next time I go to my parent's house I have to check on their machine to see why it is not reporting anymore. But, I have not been up there since Christmas, so we will see what happens.

Mainframeguy said:
we may be in 160th now - but our 24 hour production has dropped through the floor and we'll be slipping at least two places in the next few days if it stays that way and more soon enough. I know someone is on holiday (Sharob?) but there is more than that going on, and we could do with more to take up the slack - i think Brad, fitz, and Ejn are all drifting, for whatever reasons.

I stopped because the servers I was building at work went from "building and testing" into full production use so I pulled the client. I know it doesn't impact performance really, but like having my production machines clean..

The other reason my production is down is because they stopped handing out the 450 point QMD units that my desktop was cranking through in just under a day. Now, I get these 180-300 point units that my desktop takes a day and a half to complete.. or the 600 pointers that take 2 days to go through.

I miss the QMD units...

fitz said:
I stopped because the servers I was building at work went from "building and testing" into full production use so I pulled the client. I know it doesn't impact performance really, but like having my production machines clean..

The other reason my production is down is because they stopped handing out the 450 point QMD units that my desktop was cranking through in just under a day. Now, I get these 180-300 point units that my desktop takes a day and a half to complete.. or the 600 pointers that take 2 days to go through.

I miss the QMD units...

I am always getting the 100-300 pointers. Have not gotten a 600 in a couple months now. It saddens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back