NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN + SP Folding Team

EJN moved back to Iowa, I expect him to be back once everything sorts through. for you across the ponders, that is like moving from England to Bratislava

I sold a computer on eBay, just packed it up to ship out tomorrow.

Before I packed it though, I installed F@H on it, folding with both cores :p

Was it the one that you just built?

Ha, no

Dimension 9150, which I had previously bought for myself and then wanted to build, so I sold the Dell on eBay :)

ah, cool.

Wow it takes some time to complete WUs. I think I need to spam some other PCs :p

Sorry guys, but the HD in my desktop is currently almost dead, or close to it. I have ordered a replacement, but that will still take a few days to get here. I don't really have the money for a new HD, but I need my desktop for programming (2 screens really is not just a luxuary, it is a necessety).

Lets Go KC come get me. We need our total score to increase!!

Well the current WU I'm on has 20000 frames so this should be fun.

I'll be back this weekend, so I'll be starting up my folding machines again.
I didn't want to leave them on while I was away in case they burn't the house down.
Hopefully we'll be able to get our average back up again.

ejn74 said:
Lets Go KC come get me. We need our total score to increase!!
You AVG score is WAY too high, might take me awhile ;)

My realistic goal is to try and get back over 2K/Day again - we will see :)

Am I correct to understand that if you change teams that your score starts over? Curious about this, not that my score is super high.

I just subbed my first WU in ages. Going to try and get some more machines up, but might be just this one (work machine) for now.

We appreciate the effort sazar

I am just annoyed they don't have a proper app to take advantage of multi-threading :(

I want to run stuff and leave it in the background, no questions asked, no extra effort. I am being lazy, I know, but still.

I would have my home system folding 24/7 if they fixed things up a little.

dere said:
Am I correct to understand that if you change teams that your score starts over? Curious about this, not that my score is super high.
Your score for that that team will start at zero, so conceivably you will lose any history you have.:rolleyes:

Sazar said:
I am just annoyed they don't have a proper app to take advantage of multi-threading :(

I want to run stuff and leave it in the background, no questions asked, no extra effort. I am being lazy, I know, but still.

I would have my home system folding 24/7 if they fixed things up a little.

Hey Sazar, are you running the console version?

dere said:
But my belief is that your PERSONAL core remains acruing, so if you joined this team you would have zero for this team, but still 125k or whatever for your old team? That's how I would guess it works... why not join us and see?

I also agree that the personal core should xfer to the new team, but previous stats would get washed.

not washed as such - the previous team will retain the points you folded for them - surely? Someone could check this out the hard way - but it might waste points I guess....

There was something else I was going to say about folding - but it can;t have been too important since I seem to have forgotten it now! Oh yeah - now I remember - Zedric, if you check this thread either your sig averages are taking a real long time to work themselves out or they are slightly FUBAR (if you can have such a thing as that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back