NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol - that was your luck - they must have heard of your rep and benchmarked you accordingly - perhaps someone let them knew the "reservator rumour" too! ;) :p

Server is folding.

Mwahahaha (watch out X) :evil:

The -forceSSE doesn't seem to work for me.
The program will only give me an error message about acceptable commands.

Heh, after starting up the folding on my main rig I've climbed from 9th to 6th place in a week. :) I'll be on 5th soon.

I don't think it works with Athlon 64s correctly :(
Well, my system anyway... seems to crawl along!

Sazar said:
AMD USERS and to an extent some Intel users, you can use this in your command line to speed up WU processing.

-advmethods -forceSSE

Just enter that in your command line and you will be able to contribute more WU's faster. It should look like this.

"C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\winFAH.exe" -advmethods -forceSSE

Does this still work / is needed?

Folding

Well I'm pretty much a Lurker. Happy to contribute. OSNN is pretty much my first stop for news!!

Fold on.

Congratulations Steevo on your climb to the top of the OSNN.com folding team. You four guys at the top are really doing all the heavy lifting.

Great work!

rep++age all around - c'mon any other OSNN folders lurking - come and join the "fold" ;)

tom9042 said:
Congratulations Steevo on your climb to the top of the OSNN.com folding team. You four guys at the top are really doing all the heavy lifting.

Great work!
And you just snagged 5th. :p I need more computers...

Glad to see that and this forum has a folding group.Let me tell you some more info, how you can see your points, tips and so on.I'm starting with some halpfull links for your group:

Links:
1. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216 - very good and with details for every user, with future possibilites of every user
2. http://statsman.info/folding2stats/html/35216.html - good page with weekly report.

Add your folding status to your signature:
As you can see in my signature I have added my status from the folding team I am. Everybody can do the same and from this folding team. Mine is
ln_dc_sigs.php
(
ln_dc_sigs.php
)
So the signature of the first of this team should be
ln_dc_sigs.php
(
ln_dc_sigs.php
)
Everybody can try it out.

Extra commands:
The extra commands that your console must have are the following: -svcstart -local -forceasm -verbosity 9 -advmethods
These commands can be used safely for both AMD and INTEL.

Extra programs:
1. A helpful program for seeing what you are running and at what point you are now is FAHLogStats v0.72 .This program is very helpful now, since the console is running as service at Windows 2000/NT/XP/2003/Longhorn
2. EM III
Program for running the console in a graphical way, away from others eyes (useful at windows 98).Also there is a program that calculates how many points are you going to receive from the protein you are working now. All these can be found at http://home.comcast.net/~wxdude1/emsite/download.html

Very nice maddoctor.

*gets out rep points.

ln_dc_sigs.php

:D

Nice. I added it.

:D

I still need to add a few more computers, and when my new mobo gets here I will start it on that.

AMD 2400+ 512Mb RAM

Thx guys for the points.Only I see that today my sig is not working.Propably there is something wrong with the site from where I get the info for my sig :(

Got my 2400+ folding. It is working on 2500 fold projects :O .

I hope we can reach in the 400's by the end of the week. Everyone is doing a great job at helping a worthy cause. For anyone who is unsure about the workload, I leave it running while I play HALO and NFSU and it causes no problems.

Keep up the good work everyone. :D

/leaves to stand in line for H2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back