Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I have nothing against the people who use Myspace, i just dont because, A: none of my friends use it, and B: the people i know personally that do use it are all jerks...
So u see...
 
Last edited:
I like it more for the blog and being able to communicate with family in various states ...
 
Vanquished said:
I have nothing against the people who use Myspace, i just dont because, A: none of my friends use it, and B: the people i know that do use it are all jerks...
So u see...
Who you callin' a jerk?

*gets out baseball bat* :smoker:
 
I editted mine to saying the people i know personally, and this not a generalization, it is simply saying that the people i know personally are jerks or they really don't care about anything in life. But that is only those few select people that i know personally who use it.

lol
 
Johnny said:
I like it more for the blog and being able to communicate with family in various states ...

There are many other ways to communicate with friends and family, I find myspace over crowded.
 
I only use it for communication i.e. bulletins with friends and groups for parties/events and stuff.

Plus it was ACE during SXSW recently when all teh bands had their myspace accounts up. Music is the only reason I really use it now coz I can track various bands coming into austin.

Heck, I nearly flew down to florida to see The Prodigy play 😉 was soooo tempted but I had to work 🙁
 
Found a theme I like - have to represent this time of year 😎
 
Recently found a lot of my mates from Uni on it. Might end up with an account, please kill me if I ever put anything more than a link to my blog on it 😛
 
Geffy said:
Recently found a lot of my mates from Uni on it. Might end up with an account, please kill me if I ever put anything more than a link to my blog on it 😛
Whatever dude.:laugh:
 
Geffy said:
Recently found a lot of my mates from Uni on it. Might end up with an account, please kill me if I ever put anything more than a link to my blog on it 😛
Consider it done :ninja:
 
for those of you interested in the impact MySpace has had on the music industry pick up the May issue of Blender Magazine
 
I have several friends who perform in Austin in small gigs who get more exposure because of myspace 🙂

It gets an unfortunate bad rap because of the "omgz, predators !!!!" aspect.
 
I think myspace and getting people in bands more known, is better then the whole American Idol crap, at least!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top