Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
I like the look, its very clean and easy to read.

Iam thinking about changing mine, its a tad to drab and depressing looking.

I never really was able to settle on any one theme I liked. Some were OK, but the fonts, links and tables were hard to read and looked like crap.

I'm not crazy about the one I have now, I may tweak it a bit, but at least I don't have the plain white anymore :eek:

I think the colors need texture to them, its to bad its CSS. You could always make graphics for the page, but not sure if its worth the effort.

It will work for now.

Ideally I would find one for the Yankees when they are in season and then the Chiefs when they are - but sports ones are just ugly IMO.

kcnychief said:
Updated my profile a bit, what do you guys think of the layout?

It's simple. That is at that matters ..

Yeah thats what I do, at least i can look at comments but can't post. Don't think of calling my boss!

Sure...
In a world where the Ford focus rules the road, BMW's suck
;)

Haha, I only say it because I'm a Mercedes driver. ;) There's a guy at work with a 330Ci Club Sport who is an absolute BMW nut, so we've always had a bit of friendly animosity towards each other.

I figured,
I'm BMW man, sorry but Mercedes aren't fun unless you get the 80,000 dollar ones :)

I was exaggerating when i said 80,000 i dont know mercedes prices. Isn't the 500E up there in price though?

Yah,
thats an awesome car.
I'd have to take a cheaper american car over any foreign car.
Almost the same experience but much cheaper :)

I have to admit, I'm a muscle car fan. Mustang Fastbacks and Plymouth Barracudas are two of my favourite cars. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back