Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I like the look, its very clean and easy to read.

Iam thinking about changing mine, its a tad to drab and depressing looking.
 
I never really was able to settle on any one theme I liked. Some were OK, but the fonts, links and tables were hard to read and looked like crap.

I'm not crazy about the one I have now, I may tweak it a bit, but at least I don't have the plain white anymore 😱
 
I think the colors need texture to them, its to bad its CSS. You could always make graphics for the page, but not sure if its worth the effort.
 
It will work for now.

Ideally I would find one for the Yankees when they are in season and then the Chiefs when they are - but sports ones are just ugly IMO.
 
kcnychief said:
Updated my profile a bit, what do you guys think of the layout?

It's simple. That is at that matters ..
 
Yeah thats what I do, at least i can look at comments but can't post. Don't think of calling my boss!
 
Sure...
In a world where the Ford focus rules the road, BMW's suck
😉
 
Haha, I only say it because I'm a Mercedes driver. 😉 There's a guy at work with a 330Ci Club Sport who is an absolute BMW nut, so we've always had a bit of friendly animosity towards each other.
 
I figured,
I'm BMW man, sorry but Mercedes aren't fun unless you get the 80,000 dollar ones 🙂
 
I was exaggerating when i said 80,000 i dont know mercedes prices. Isn't the 500E up there in price though?
 
Yah,
thats an awesome car.
I'd have to take a cheaper american car over any foreign car.
Almost the same experience but much cheaper 🙂
 
I have to admit, I'm a muscle car fan. Mustang Fastbacks and Plymouth Barracudas are two of my favourite cars. 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top