Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

• I use it because i love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Actually American Idol has also helped people launch their career :)

But, I also agree to the other point - a lot of bands use myspace to pimp themselves. This guy I work with has a band, he starts off every show saying "you can check us out on myspace, user name is ***********"

Smart marketing tool really, since it's free.

Cool thing about it is that you can post some of your tracks and people can hear them for free.

Evil Marge said:
The First Annual MySpace Stupid Haircut Awards!

Never mind the haircut's,why do people feel the need to do that silly pose they all do for pics they put out on the net? :laugh:
ace, thats hilarious

the thing I don't get is that the majority of myspace pictures seem to be taken in a bathroom with the person doing some stupid pose. Had they any friends they could get them to take the picture ;) :p

Geffy said:
ace, thats hilarious

the thing I don't get is that the majority of myspace pictures seem to be taken in a bathroom with the person doing some stupid pose. Had they any friends they could get them to take the picture ;) :p
I know billy-no-mates or what? :rolleyes:
It seems to be obligatory to do the stand sideways,head down,eyes looking up thing.

Haha I know what it's called,its called the Horatio Caine stance,except not as cool :laugh: :laugh:

019_CBS_CSI_miami_full.jpg

Admiral Michael said:
And that is why I am clearing my profile. Too many ****ed up people on myspace.

Dude, there are people like that everywere you go. Its not just on myspace. Go cruise a highschool one day and look at the kids, lots of them are dressing like that now. Its cool now I guess....

Evil Marge said:
I know billy-no-mates or what? :rolleyes:
It seems to be obligatory to do the stand sideways,head down,eyes looking up thing.

Haha I know what it's called,its called the Horatio Caine stance,except not as cool :laugh: :laugh:

019_CBS_CSI_miami_full.jpg

No one will ever be able to have the stance like him. He is the king !!

The layout isn't bad, have to play with the code a bit to get the tables to line up correctly. Also, the pictures posted in my comments throw things off a bit, maybe I'll turn off HTML for comments.

Not bad though, much better than the other crappy layouts out there :)

Johnny said:
No one will ever be able to have the stance like him. He is the king !!
No no no Grissoms is king,Horatio is next in line though :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
No no no Grissoms is king,Horatio is next in line though :laugh:
O.k, I have to agree with you on that one. Except for grissom don't have a stance like Horatio. I love CSI though, it is my all time favorite :)

The May issue of Blender has a story on how MySpace has forever changed the music industry

Brad - just noticed you and I are getting married in the same month next year :)

June 16th, 2007 here

Johnny said:
Just make it simple. Less is more, always remember that.

like they always say....the simpler the better, easier and well ITS SIMPLE!

lestiddy said:
like they always say....the simpler the better, easier and well ITS SIMPLE!
Yep, I know people who have pages where you have to scroll about ten miles to see it all. I can't stand looking at ones that have that junk all over it. The more tidy it is the better it is.

Updated my profile a bit, what do you guys think of the layout?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back