Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Interesting...
I wouldn't have known.
My Favorite is the old trans-ams...
 
I might be the moderator for the group of my old High School. Waiting for Tom to get back to me 😎 :up:
 
I have a hard time understanding the novelty.
We have things like.. cellphones, telephones, email, mailboxes, instant messengers, and a pda to store all that information.

So why the heck do we need myspace?
I have a hard time reading some of the stuff people post. It's a pseudo-anonymous avenue for nailing chicks you don't know. If that's the point, then come out and say it... other than that, you shouldn't have to check 90 different gadgets to figure out what you're doing friday night.
 
How many have you brought home, Nate? I must not be here when they come over.



LOL
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top