Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I do, but i'm not telling you where
 
Well its in testing phase right now guys 😛. Just been messing around with it. You all make it out to be were you can't read one bit of it. Nobody I know has a problem besides you old bastards lol jk jk.
 
I have it too, My space is evil!!! Evil I tell you....

Here
 
I had it about a year ago, got bored of it. Tryed making account a month ago, they wouldn't let me for some reason. Now Myspace crashes my Firefox...

BOO MYSPACE!!!
 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7cDoOhyX-ag&search=myspace video

Oh yeah, I used to have a facebook account, got bored of it and deactivated it.

I still keep a Nexopia account (which is even more retarded than myspace, but all my high school buddies in Calgary are on there so I keep that account for that reason only. And also because PMs that say "OMG YOUR"RE LIEK SO HAWT LETS HAVE WEBCAM SEX" are good ego boosts).
 
I had a space once, then I filled it with stuff. It's not called no space :smoker:
 
kcnychief said:
I had a space once, then I filled it with stuff. It's not called no space :smoker:

Cut down on the appointments with Mary Jane. K thx.
 
Whats the point of myspace...
Everyone lies about who they are anyways and anyone who you want to see your myspace already knows who you are... And your myspace cant be that cool unless your a geek, and when your a geek you have no friends (personal experience)
-Jack
 
Vanquished said:
Whats the point of myspace...
Everyone lies about who they are anyways and anyone who you want to see your myspace already knows who you are... And your myspace cant be that cool unless your a geek, and when your a geek you have no friends (personal experience)
-Jack

Okay, so apparently 50 millions teens are all geeks.
 
Grandmaster said:
Okay, so apparently 50 millions teens are all geeks.
Why is that?
I didnt say they were...
I said if your myspace is cool your a geek...
And if its not, whats the point in having one if you lie anyways...
-Jack
 
Vanquished said:
Why is that?
I didnt say they were...
I said if your myspace is cool your a geek...
And if its not, whats the point in having one if you lie anyways...
-Jack

"Cool" is all subjective.
 
Grandmaster said:
"Cool" is all subjective.
OK... If your myspace is Put together well (substituted cool out) then you are a geek...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top