Myspace

What is stance on myspace?

  • I use it because i love it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will never use it.

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I use it to stay in touch with friends.

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I use it to find hot chicks.

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I use it because everyone else does.

    Votes: 5 20.0%

  • Total voters
    25
*looks around*

I'm a bit confused?

Either way, Myspace has been a huge hit for it's creators 😱
 
Yah im just saying... It shouldt have been such a hit, i really dont see the point of it...
 
See what i mean... Thank you for not being an addict like many people...
Like i said you signed up to view a friends page... See what i mean the truth is you already know the people you're looking at, and if you don't then you are a pedifile...
 
Yep...
I never bothered with facebook either...
My bro did though...
He used it surprisingly...
 
I have a myspace page and am totally honest on it.
 
Johnny said:
I have a myspace page and am totally honest on it.
Really...
I remember the talks that some stupid people from the DA gave on sexual harrassment... They were simply like "MySpace = Bad... Never post anything on MySpace... EVER!"
 
I don't go into detail about my home address and other things like that. But ass for anything else, I don't hold back ..
 
Eh whatever floats your boat! 🙂
Personally i dont care, i dont think a crazy guy is gonna come after me... And if its a hot crazy girk what do i care 🙂
 
I fail to see what the point of myspace is but thats me. I know a few people that have accounts but I don't. So far about the best use I've seen for it for new undiscovered in some cases and in some cases more mainstream music.

I think this sticker from Hot Topic regarding myspace fits based on what I've heard
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=217127

Though I'm sure the owners are making a killing with it somehow
 
Thats true, i keep forgetting its a way for new musicians to share there music...
 
Call me old fashioned but I don't understand what's the point is of putting yourself online in such a way. I mean, a while back you'd actually have to meet and get to know someone to know these things...now with livejournal, myspace, facebook , and the endless number of similar sites, it's possible to know a person's life story and they don't even know you exist. It makes me kinda sad. The wired world kills diversity. From first glace - we look absolutely, exactly alike - I mean, I can't distinguish one person from the next on myspace, they all look and appear exactly the very similar to the point where it's boring. I know for a fact many are not, but, most 'profiles' give the lasting impression.

I have a myspace, yes, but you won't find anything about me on it. It's for following a few obscure bands ( who are quite good ) and that's about it.
 
Nick M said:
Call me old fashioned but I don't understand what's the point is of putting yourself online in such a way. I mean, a while back you'd actually have to meet and get to know someone to know these things...now with livejournal, myspace, facebook , and the endless number of similar sites, it's possible to know a person's life story and they don't even know you exist. It makes me kinda sad. The wired world kills diversity. From first glace - we look absolutely, exactly alike - I mean, I can't distinguish one person from the next on myspace, they all look and appear exactly the very similar to the point where it's boring. I know for a fact many are not, but, most 'profiles' give the lasting impression.

I have a myspace, yes, but you won't find anything about me on it. It's for following a few obscure bands ( who are quite good ) and that's about it.
I agree c0ompletely with you Nick
 
i just dont get myspace either. wats the point. to let people see who you are when nobody will really give a crap what uv put on it. completely pointless to me.
 
We need a poll on this thread to see what the vote really is...
Too bad its not my thread
 
I dont have the power to do it 🙁
But could possibly be a more perfect spot for a poll than whether or not myspace is worth it...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top