Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed the "razr v3 usb driver.zip" file and my phone RAZR V3 is happily charging away.

I'm running into difficulties with the P2KCommander, though. I grabbed the "P2kCommander-V4.9.8.zip" file and extracted it. I ran the executable and got the various "New Hardware" screens. From Ken Hanscom's blog I understand that I should point it to a folder called "pk2drivers_2.8" in the extracted folder.

The problem is, there is no "pk2drivers_2.8" folder in any of the ZIP archives that I'm looking at (4.0.5, 4.9.6, and 4.9.8)

Missingpk2drivers_28.jpg

What am I missing here?

How can i tranfer music from my pc to Motorola RAZR V3

How can i tranfer music from my pc to Motorola RAZR V3

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Installing a disabled device?

how to down load free driver for recharging mobile battery for v3c

v3 razr

I saw a link to this site somewhere saying theres a post for a v3 razr driver for the usb cable.. I cant find it, anyone have the link to the post, or the DL? TY!

my phone already charges... i just cant upload stuff to my phone, im on vista, and i downloaded the stuff, and honestly dont know where to put it

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Why I can't download P2k Driver

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

i need the motorola v3m driver

Before Fitz gets around to saying it: Try reading the first post of this thread. Next time try searching the forum before posting.

Motorola Razr V3m, Advanced P2k Seem edit

Hi
I bought the Razr V3m with Verizon service and yesterday I bought Motorola Phone Tools 4.5.6a 8/17/2007 and installed it on Windows XP SP2 laptop.
Everything is working between my phone and Motorola Phone Tools. I am able to backup my contacts, modify them etc. etc.
However the main reason I spend $38 on Motorola Phone Tools so that I can easily transfer music and ringtones only to find out that that feature is blocked by Verizon so that you use V-Cast and pay them more money. So I looked around on the internet to find the work around and found very useful Hack the razr dot com site and installed PST Phone Programmer and P2k Seem edit software.
The problem is that when I click on "Load from Phone" following the diretions mentioned here (http://hacktherazr.com/guide.seem.edit.html). I get "not connected" error message and nothing happens.

Some more food for thought:
When I ran the PST Phone Programmer software and my phone beeped once (the website said it may be couple of time).
Do I need to do anything in PST Phone Programmer *before* starting the P2Kseem?

Help please !!!!!!!!

yo i did every thing an still cant get it right an my cell is almost dead any easyer way im not high tech or anything so i need some 1 to tell me rilly simply plz sorry to be a bother but i honestly need this driver

yo i did every thing an still cant get it right an my cell is almost dead any easyer way im not high tech or anything so i need some 1 to tell me rilly simply plz sorry to be a bother but i honestly need this driver

If your phone is nearly dead, the truly easiest thing is to plug it into the charger that came with the phone and plug that into a regular electrical outlet.

Or are you trying to achieve something else other than to recharge the battery on your RAZR cell phone?

And when/if you reply, please explain what "i did every thing" means ... list all the steps, k?

Re: Motorola Razr V3m, Advanced P2k Seem edit

Hi
I bought the Razr V3m with Verizon service and yesterday I bought Motorola Phone Tools 4.5.6a 8/17/2007 and installed it on Windows XP SP2 laptop.
Everything is working between my phone and Motorola Phone Tools. I am able to backup my contacts, modify them etc. etc.
However the main reason I spend $38 on Motorola Phone Tools so that I can easily transfer music and ringtones only to find out that that feature is blocked by Verizon so that you use V-Cast and pay them more money. So I looked around on the internet to find the work around and found very useful Hack the razr dot com site and installed PST Phone Programmer and P2k Seem edit software.
The problem is that when I click on "Load from Phone" following the diretions mentioned here (http://hacktherazr.com/guide.seem.edit.html). I get "not connected" error message and nothing happens.

Some more food for thought:
When I ran the PST Phone Programmer software and my phone beeped once (the website said it may be couple of time).
Do I need to do anything in PST Phone Programmer *before* starting the P2Kseem?

Help please !!!!!!!!

Wish I could, but I'm so not a razr hacker for this very reason ... once you mess with the stuff all bets are off.

Thanks a million, it worked perfectly, I will try and visit often and try and be some help in our forums. Thanks

haha thanks man that works perfectly and i didn't need a razr usb cable. turns out psp usb cables are compatible with the razr

Erm, so I went to install the driver (I have a Razr v3re.. does that make any difference?) and it's warning me that it hasn't passed the Windows Logo test. Is it still safe to install?

Erm, so I went to install the driver (I have a Razr v3re.. does that make any difference?) and it's warning me that it hasn't passed the Windows Logo test. Is it still safe to install?

Windows XP or Vista?

I haven't checked the original post here for quite a while, but it's likely that the drivers have not (yet) been certified for Vista. In general, I don't think that means it's unsafe to install (lots of vendors lag a bit on that time-consuming and expensive task) ... but my new phone is a CRAZR, I'm still using XP, and I think that the driver either wasn't necessary or because it's already installed on my PC, it worked fine.

My suggestion (but I'm not paying your bills) is to set a (ack, I don't remember the real workd) ... backup point in Windows and go ahead and install. You can always back out of it.

And do post your results here so the next person with the issue can learn from your experience!!!

Well, I installed the driver (have XP) and it's charging, but when I try to use P2k commander, it says it's not connected (AT device disconnected) even when it is, then it asks me to install Motorola Test Command or Motorola Accessory.

And when I try to install Motorola_EU_Driver_Installation_v2.6.2, it says "Invalid Drive: C:\"

Last edited:
Motorola Razr usb driver

First of all Hello to you all....

I'm looking for the driver to connect my Razr phone to my laptop. Can anyone tell me where I could find that? A fellow from another forum sent me here.
:suprised:

Welcome to the forum ranger.

I moved your post into the thread titled "Motorola Razr v3 / v3c Drivers (with download links)"

I'm assuming you can figure it out from here (hint: look at the first post) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back