P
PseudoKiller
Guest
Well I was able to make it home. Snow is deep and only getting worse. It is traveling sideways and visibility is crappy at best... so enjoy some pics I took on my ride home from work 😀
Originally posted by gonaads
Looks like you had a few drinks to warm you up there Pseudo. 😛
I still say move to "Frisco" or "Cali"... all we get is the ocasssional "Shake" 🙄 but that ain't sh!t. 😉 Then you can go out on the weekends and see "snow" and snowboard or ski. But ya gotta drive to it. 😛
Nice pics though.
What type of "Cam" you usin???
Originally posted by xsivforce
Got up to 83 here yesterday. *runs*
I'm coming to live with you 😀Originally posted by xsivforce
Got up to 83 here yesterday. *runs*
Woohoo!!!!Originally posted by Evil Marge
I'm coming to live with you 😀
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
![]()