Major Snow Storm Slams The East Coast Of The USA-Pictures Included

P

PseudoKiller

Well I was able to make it home. Snow is deep and only getting worse. It is traveling sideways and visibility is crappy at best... so enjoy some pics I took on my ride home from work :D

My_4_Wheel_Drive_Sleigh.jpg

Looks like you had a few drinks to warm you up there Pseudo. :p

I still say move to "Frisco" or "Cali"... all we get is the ocasssional "Shake" :rolleyes: but that ain't sh!t. ;) Then you can go out on the weekends and see "snow" and snowboard or ski. But ya gotta drive to it. :p

Nice pics though.
What type of "Cam" you usin???

PseudoKiller - thanks for the reminder of what a Pennsylvania winter can be like. I was born and raised in Reading and haven't had the pleasure of a PA winter since I was 18 - which was almost 40 years ago.

Spent one winter in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan (K.I Sawyer AFB) and had more snow than I knew what to do with!

Now, I remember what snow is like and I always tell my brother who still lives in the Reading area - we don't have to shovel rain in Southern Mississippi during the winter!

I really love the snow though - yes sir, love the heck out of watching others shovel it on TV!:D :D

BTW - nice pictures - well, maybe with the exception of the last one!:D

Well if you want you can come up here to Pa and shovel out my cars and at that same time relive your teenage years all over again... :D
Well the update is the storm is slowing down and will be out of here in a few hours. More pictures of the Dig Out....

Stay Tuned

Same Bat Time

Same Bat Channel

Thanks for the update and invite - but I don't think I coul dshovel much snow now - I am out of shape!

Looking forward to the new pics!

Originally posted by gonaads
Looks like you had a few drinks to warm you up there Pseudo. :p

I still say move to "Frisco" or "Cali"... all we get is the ocasssional "Shake" :rolleyes: but that ain't sh!t. ;) Then you can go out on the weekends and see "snow" and snowboard or ski. But ya gotta drive to it. :p

Nice pics though.
What type of "Cam" you usin???

I have a Kodak DX 4330
The pictures are in high resolution but I have to resize them so they wouldnt be such a large d/l. I am still learning to use the camera. I took a bunch of pics but a lot came out blurry cause I didnt have it on the right setting. I love the camera it's my first digital one.

Kodak_DX4330_01.jpg

Kodak_DX4330_06.jpg

Kodak_DX4330_07.jpg

Originally posted by xsivforce
Got up to 83 here yesterday. *runs*

Dont be afraid... no need to run. Actually I feel sorry for you since you dont experience the snow in Florida like we can in Pa plus you are near Disney World and that is just sad ( I hate Disney just an FYI )

Originally posted by xsivforce
Got up to 83 here yesterday. *runs*
I'm coming to live with you :D

Hey PK I finally see ya :D
I like to see snow but I hate the cold :huh:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
I'm coming to live with you :D
Woohoo!!!!

Well PK, Michael Isner is Satan. So I agree with ya there.

And I don't want snow.

Great pics BTW. :cool:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
My%20_Tracks.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, they remind me of my home. :)

It's not really a snow storm, on my comparison, that's an average snowy day in Russia. Imagine a snow storm! :) A snow storm is 6 feet of snow. :eek:

Anyway, it's snowing here too, a bit more then in the pictures you showed, our car is completely buried, and well, very happy, haven't been this happy for a long time. It's still snowing, I have a bad camera, getting a nice $600 next year, but I'm still taking pictures, it's worth seeing.

Have a good day everyone.

Nice pics [PK]. I miss seeing snow but I don't miss the BS of shoveling it.
Although it wasn't 83 here it was in the low to mid 70s, very nice :)

You dislike to shovel snow? I love that. and, what a work out too!

See - you hit the nail on the head - shovel snow & work out - don't care for anything that resembles work!:cool: :cool:

Yeah we have a bunch of the white sh** up here on the east coast of Canada too. Not as much as some places though. This year is the most we've had in a few years. We're getting your storm tomorrow, only 5-10 cm though, so it shouldn't be too bad. Not sure what those poor Newfies are getting from it, they're buried as it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back