Major Snow Storm Slams The East Coast Of The USA-Pictures Included

Originally posted by damnyank
See - you hit the nail on the head - shovel snow & work out - don't care for anything that resembles work!:cool: :cool:
* evil laugh *

40 minutes, enough snow to go up to my thigh, I shoved out the car all by myself. :)

Heh, Heh and if you don't shove it back you'll have to shovel out the parking space so ya can get it back in!:p

Well, I tossed it on the other guy's car

* kidding *

Nah, I made a pile in the corner inbetween two houses, it's not going anywhere. The thing is, the cars with the snow plows, if the plow is directed to the left, where my car is, it's screwed, if to the right, it's fine. So far it was to the right. At about 6PM they come around again, and it will be to the left, so I'm going to have to dig it out again today and tommorow early morning for my parents. I don't mind at all, I enjoy it. And since the car is mine in a year, less, I tend for it :eek: :D :)

That reminds me of the blonde joke about having to park the car on the even side of the street yesterday - because of the snow emergency & having to park it on the odd side of the street two days ago- and when the announcement comes on today to tell her which side to park it on, she loses power and does not hear which side of the street to park it on - so she leaves it in the garage !:p :p

it is now 2:48 pm EST -5 GMT It is currently still snowing and has been for over 17 hours. Current totals for my area are 25 inches ( dont know that metric crap so you figure that stuff out yourself )

Here what you need before you get ready to dig yourself out...
First you'll need a good pair of winter gloves $25

Snow_Gloves.jpg

A Cell phone in case if you get stuck somewhere $150 -75 rebate

Cell_Phone.jpg

One Mad Bomber Hat to keep you warm when digging yourself out ... $30

Had_Bomber_Hat.jpg

Cigarettes and plenty of them to help you pass the time while you wait for the storm to end $3.40 per pack

Smokes.jpg

Making sure you have enough CA$H so that you can pay some kid off so that he will dig out your cars.... PRICELESS !!!

Money.jpg

Part 2 is done for now... On to Part 3. The Topic for this will be 'The Aftermath'

Fun_Fun_Fun.jpg

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Part 2 is done for now... On to Part 3. The Topic for this will be 'The Aftermath'

Fun_Fun_Fun.jpg

You, you really like your camera, don't you?

Well, that's cool. I love mine too :p

got to do something with it and justify the $300 I spent for it... :D

PseudoKiller - you mean you do not use a snowblower???

Snow. It’s only rain but colder, nice to be in a warm house looking out over the snowstorm, it’s kind of exiting, like a thunderstorm. Here in London (England) we had some snow about a month ago, all the schools were closed, recriminations from local authorities as to who was to blame for the non gritting of the roads and our trains services just stopped as we have got used now to mild winters (global warming).

In the scheme of things I think it reminds us of who is in charge. Are you listening in French quarter? Lets all stay in NATO and not FRANCO.

As a side issue anyone heard of “Gordon Haskell” who is a singer. I heard a song from him today called “Harry Bar”?

:) :) :cool:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Making sure you have enough CA$H so that you can pay some kid off so that he will dig out your cars.... PRICELESS !!!

Money.jpg

Oooooh... someone like Nick M??? :p :cool:

Originally posted by damnyank
PseudoKiller - you mean you do not use a snowblower???

That is not right... Eeeeeeew!!! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back