the iwin button?
DTE Landmarc HQ - IT Network Engineer (Steve) [10:35am]:
the omg i didnt press the button and its all gone purple
DTE Landmarc HQ - IT Network Engineer (Patrick) [10:35am]:
upgrade directx and reboot
DTE Landmarc HQ - IT Network Engineer (Patrick) [10:35am]:
will be ok

I love fridays.

LOST: Season 3! I am getting too excited...

Yeah guys I can't wait for the season 3 to come out! I am a huge fan of LOST and love the cast!
Did anyone heard about the Sneak peak of season 3 on TV Guide LOST CD-ROM?

There's going to be a series three? is it going to be set in the past? or maybe some time in the future when some type of Isalnd of Dr Monroe evil scientist finds the island and starts doing experiment....

Season 3 starts in September sometime right?
September rings a bell, either it airs, or begins filming around then.

There's going to be a series three? is it going to be set in the past? or maybe some time in the future when some type of Isalnd of Dr Monroe evil scientist finds the island and starts doing experiment....
It will be set in 1930's Yemen with Pygmies roaming free. wo0t.

Either that or it will just carry on as Season 2 did.

I was watchin my lost season 2 and i saw this, thought it was kinda funny and i never noticed it. Its from Ep.4 "everbody hates hugo"

lost.jpg

Look at the Milk, it says 'Missing" and its a pic of walt...it when HUgo is dreaming...I LOVE IT!!!

One of my roommates just borrowed Season 1 from me and started watching. Got him hooked. :D
I'm ready for Season 3. :cool:

You're right... Everytime I hear people yakin' about it, I get all antsy and wish it was on already... What was the date it was suppose to start season 3 agian?

*yawn* going to try my darnedest to not watch this series impatiently, maybe once its all be done if its guaranteed to be the last season, I can just see this series carrying on until no one cares then getting a crappy ending cause the network doesnt want to waste any more money on it.

the last season, they say they are goin for like 7 or 8.....dont know how, but would be cool if they pulled it off...too many loose ends to tie up sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back