Lost

I hope they pick it up some..... So far this season is kinda lame!!

Noooo! Not Eko! :(

Do you guys think that the videotape was another trick on Jack?

Noooo! Not Eko! :(

Do you guys think that the videotape was another trick on Jack?

I wondered the same about the videotape. At this point, I don't know how to tell the difference between truth and manipulation.

Yea i hope juliet is for real, no jokes.....plus i dont think jake will leave the others (from the flight) on the island.....

Wow. Great episode. So long for a couple of months. :(

Thanks, i love lost

Check this out someone has a great eye...this are stills from the trailer above..who is that in the boat?

307x601-tn.jpg

307x602-tn.jpg

Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg

CRAZY ****

I might watch it when its done but some good news for you that do watch it. Looks like its going to be on each week until at least the 21st of March.

Anyone watch last nights show?....Im glad its finally back on w00t!:smoker:

Wasn't last night's EP a recap of the series so far?

nope that was at 9:00, the new ep was at 10...the new time for lost

Last night's episode was great! Excellent way to start this next series of episodes!

Had it on my DVR. Just finished watching. I'm so glad it's back. :D

Man, that room with the flashing lights and loud music was totally trippy. It looked like some kind of experiment, but I don't know exactly what it was.

Juliet's flashback was really interesting too. It seems like we're finally getting some hints on what this is all about.

Had it on my DVR. Just finished watching. I'm so glad it's back. :D

Man, that room with the flashing lights and loud music was totally trippy. It looked like some kind of experiment, but I don't know exactly what it was.

Well, don't know how many of you saw
Clockwork Orange, but the whole brainwashing scene is VERY reminiscent of the "re-education" scene in the Stanley Kubrick film.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back