Lost

Anyone else find it weird that the others seemed totally oblivious to the hatch and its function and the manner in which it was working?

Was freaky seeing Libby there but now I am thinking they are all crazed nuts from the asylum :eek: lol

Also, dood from the army who helped sayid, some character eh :D

Sazar said:
Also, dood from the army who helped sayid, some character eh :D
Holy ****! I knew I'd seen that guy somewhere before :D

I am trying to remember if the chick that Des was with is the same one that doc was with, I can't remember

- use the damn spoiler tags properly ;) - Grandmaster

-bleh, I was adding more stuff lol. Now I lost it all :(

P.S. I have the episode on my laptop, I'll look into it later today.

Last edited:
OK, I figured it out...

We are the experiment -- us, the viewers. We are the ones who are...

a) pushing the button (viewing every week)
b) experiencing the repetition of pushing the button (viewing repeat episodes)
c) real-life versions of John Locke (looking for answers to all these questions, knowing that something bigger is happening)
d) making discoveries that don't answer any of our questions (like Locke, Echo and others)

We watch every week, hoping that something will be explained when (for the most part) only more questions are created in our minds. Oftentimes a show's viewers have an idea of what's ahead and wait for the characters to figure it out. This is not one of those shows. We are "lost" with the characters in the show, so we are part of the experiment.

*goes to take crazy pills* :p

Ok, echos brothers plane crashed, i bet it had to do with the electromagnetic thing, the first incident. The flight 815 crashed as we know from when desmond ****ed up the button.

oh.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP, season finale was amzing, but what happened with locke and them

Sazar said:
Ok guys. USE THE BLOODY SPOILER TAGS :smoker:

Why? We all saw it. :p

Well the one's that didn't... TO BAD :p

Season 3 might be short based on this info :D

Can't wait.

There were so many friggin awesome moments through out the finale. Sooo good. Heh ;p

I wanted kate to take a shower and then use hot massage oil though :(

:smoker:

Daaaamn, nearly every frickin post is a spoiler tag. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back