Lost

last nights ep' semmed a bit messy

I noticed that Lost has been upping the hotness quotient in recent eps. Good call :p

Finale next week!!!! Booyah for double eps!

This season has been FAR FAR superior to last season as a whole.. I was starting to get disinterested with it after that suckage that was last season.. This season has gotten me back into it :)

Another episode I missed and will have to catch upto online :(

Bleh, stupid work schedule.

i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for next wed

Wow, they killed a lot of people off. But why charlie :( I kinda liked him at the end. So sad :(

:eek: This is some episode

And Kate looks better w/o make-up

Last edited:
my question is..
who was in the casket?

Perhaps Sawyer or Ben I think

But I dunno.

Don't know either, but Jack said the person was neither friend nor family. I'm sure they didn't tell us because they don't want us to know who does and doesn't leave the island alive.

Quite an end to the season. I'm not sure how I feel about what was revealed, but it was interesting nonetheless.

It was Sawyer in the casket, that is why he called Kate

It was Sawyer in the casket, that is why he called Kate

YES

that was amazing, but it leaces way toooo many questions, and the flash forward is cool, but i kinda wish they didnt do it, but its comming to an end...what if that was the last ep, and they where just f'n with us about having it longer..that would suck!

Woah...

I'm so sad about Charlie...and if that was Sawyer in the casket I'm even more sad :(

great episodes, but not enough happened imo, and not much revealed either...

Charlies death was so pointless

charlie died - lawl

Charlies death was so pointless

charlie died - lawl

Actually...according to Desmond's vision he needed to die before they could be rescued. Hence he locked himself in that room even though he could have easily escaped.

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION
by The Real MiraJeff May 24th, 2007
07:12:42 PM
Next season of Lost will feature BOTH flashbacks and flash-forwards.

Source: AICN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back