Lost

come on people.. use the spoiler tags when necessary :)

That premiere was... meh. Weakest one so far :/

That being said, questions:

Who are the 6 that escaped? (oceanic 6)
Who did Jack kill?
Was that "really" Charlie's spirit/ghost or was it Hugo's hallucination?

The 6:
- Jack
- Kate
- Hurley
- Sun
- Jin
- Sayid

Last edited:
Well so far we have seen Jack, Kate, and Hurley. Plus whoever is in the casket and maybe whoever Kate was referring to when she said "HE's going to be wondering where I am." to Jack.

Tonight Hurley looked in the window and apparently saw "Jacob" sitting in the rocking chair but it was almost too dark to see who it is until you lighten the screenshot.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2065/2234282109_becc41a441.jpg

Hurley also got scared when an eye looked back at him through the window. Surely it was Locke, which is why he came across Hurley a few minutes later. Looks as if Locke and "Jacob" are buddies now -- something that Ben won't be too happy about.

fitzy how did you find out the other 3? *waits for answer like a dumb-ass

fitzy how did you find out the other 3? *waits for answer like a dumb-ass

other than the flash forwards in previous episodes, it was some careful research of some of the teasers and such for this season..

there is a site where you can find out a lot of stuff about the show which we should not know..

other than the flash forwards in previous episodes, it was some careful research of some of the teasers and such for this season..

So Sawyer isn't back for sure... meaning Kate was talking about someone we haven't yet seen, or she hooked up with... Sayid :smoker:

for those who didnt have a chance to see the Oceanic commercial
http://www.flyoceanicair.com/

and leads you to this > www.Find815.com

:eek: wow....things are getting deeper than ever you create an account and begin a investigation. crazy i love it

you have a manifest i attached a screenshot

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Yeah, those sites were launched a while ago. I thought the guys (Sam) in the videos at Find815.com might be some of the characters in Season 4.

Lovveedddd the second episode! Loved it. :)

I agree with ~bk, That episode had a fresh approach regarding introduction to the new characters into the storyline.

I tell you what, [SIZE=-1]Lance Reddick, the guy who plays [/SIZE]Matthew Abaddon the mysterious bald black dude is creeeeeepy. hah Great!!!

and I would like to point out a few items regarding all new questions
I was reading from site "The tail Section" and would like to post them here.
------------------------------------------------------
*Why was Faraday an emotional wreck?

*What was the big continuity gaffe?

*Did the freighter crew bring a gas mask expecting the sickness, or for another reason?

*How did a polar bear skeleton end up in Tunisia, and how did its bones have time to fossilize?

*Was Frank Lapidus really supposed to pilot 815?

*Why did Abaddon choose that specific team of four?

*Why do the freighter people want Ben?

*Who is the mole that Ben has on the boat?

Did anyone give 1-888-548-0034 a call? I know I did.

*Was there any significance to Faraday saying that the light didn't scatter correctly in the jungle?

*How cool was it to have a mention of the Christiane I, the boat from the Find 815 game?

*If it's not the body of Seth Norris in the plane wreckage, whose body is it?

and Finally
People asked direct questions for once!:s

Maybe Faraday was an emotional wreck because that's just how his character is? We will find out more.

The plane is in the water, completely. I am trying to figure out how that is continuity, but I am sure there is an explanation. Maybe something is a serious gaffe but that really got me.

Remember the gassing of the original Dharma crew? Gas masks needed in case of poisoning.

The bones were fossilized? Could they not just have been? I mean that leather tag with Dharma's name looked none the worse for wear. Magnetic dis-orientation could explain it or maybe there is a Dharma research facility out there somewhere.

The 4 appear to have links to Dharma somehow, either through Oceanic or through research.

No idea about Ben other than he is the only Dharma survivor and he killed em all so lucy got some 'splainin to do.

The mole is the black dude and his son who were there the first 2 seasons, I guess. Or just the dad. The son is supposed to be on the island.

I have no idea about the light scattering bit other than, maybe this is a real world BioSHOCK :eek:

Who knows whose body it is. Ring is metal, magnetic interference and all that may have caused issues and ripped the ring off. Plus the guy is a drunk. Who knows.

:laugh: No way is my ring getting ripped off my finger , unless my finger goes with it. That skeleton never wore a ring. His hands were perfect.

I have to agree though, Lance Reddick is a hell of an addition, any questions on his skill you have to see The Wire. I like the little in jokes, "Faraday," "Miles" "Charlotte." Going to be interesting for sure.

As far as the plane being in the water, the "rescuers" are there with a freighter and it would be real easy to pack the plane onto it then dump it wherever you wanted to.

there are 2 sections to the plane, they moved them into the middle of the ocean after grabbing them from the island? Seriously?

Best line -
"Suuure, who are we to argue with taller ghost Walt?" -- Sawyer to Locke

Also, I concur about the creepiness of Lance Reddick. Dude has an icy stare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back