Lost

Agreed. This last half of the season has been outstanding all-around. :up:

I missed this episode :(

13hr days finally caught up to me. I fell asleep watching last weeks episode re-run and didn't get up till 6:00 this morning :(

Boo.

You will learn to play counter-strike and Test Drive Unlimited and get pwned, like a real man :cool:

I missed this episode :(

13hr days finally caught up to me. I fell asleep watching last weeks episode re-run and didn't get up till 6:00 this morning :(

Boo.

thats no reason to miss lost..duh

Jacob might just be the physical manifestaation of the magic on the island

Hands down, juts excellent.....i mean..the last half of the season makes m heart beat soo fast..its buts

Oh and btw
on darkufo i think we see rose and her hubby for the first time this season...look at the stills from the preview..

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again just as the season nears the end, it get so good...Super! ep last night.

Was anyone freaked out and psychologically disturbed by that cabin scene. that was weird man. I agree with GM, LOcke will survive

It was a great episode.. but did the show really need to add *another* mystery when they already are juggling so many others?

It was a great episode.. but did the show really need to add *another* mystery when they already are juggling so many others?

I believe it will all tie in, answers to questions we all have been waiting for:)

So yah, like I said about 10 years ago... they're all dead :smoker:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back