Lost

They do that every so often - first it was a month off, then...huh. I hate when they do that!

what is up with that, are they just trying to lower foreign opinion of the US :p

Well, I even had Saz beat to the punch of saying they all died last Tuesday :D Had a whole mock ep written up, and then they didn't show it :laugh:

But yeah, I guess you could say they all died this week, and will all reincarnate next week or something to give us another ep :eek:

I hope Ana-Lucia reincarnates into someone less annoying :D

Geffy said:
I hope Ana-Lucia reincarnates into someone less annoying :D

You know what, I've started to really get annoyed with her voice :mad: Especially in "One of Them" at the beginning when she is talking about The Others.

:laugh:

I've thought the same of that boat man... Man, did he rub me the wrong way ;)

And yeah, that cop lady, sure has some issues...

Well, when I was out having dinner a few moments ago, they had the game on the tele... Anyhow, during one of the commercial breaks, they announced an all new Lost this upcomming week, with a bit of a preview...

So yeah, they just had another 1 week repeat. We get to watch them all die, and then be reincarnated again :laugh:

Anna Lucia is a witch with a captial B, and Boat Guy is a mega-jerk... In that confrontation scene with the Lost gang and the Others, I was really annoyed with his analogy that "you just don't go into somebody else's house and start eating their food and using their stuff," but I was even more ticked that Jack or somebody didn't reply with something along the lines of "well, it's not like we ASKED crash and to be stranded on your island. What were we supposed to do, just roll over and die?" Instead the writers just had them do a typical male "urination" contest...
Okay... I've vented... I feel better now.

Two red herrings in this episode really stand out. I'll wait for everybody else to catch up before I post my thoughts.

I've caught up, finally. This show rocks! :D

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet though. Will catch that on Saturday when I go back home. Looks like I'm now in the same boat as all of you...playing the weekly waiting game!

I haven't watched the show, but I did tonight for the first time. Interesting show, even more interesting episode :D

joyojoy said:
Anna Lucia is a witch with a captial B, and Boat Guy is a mega-jerk... In that confrontation scene with the Lost gang and the Others, I was really annoyed with his analogy that "you just don't go into somebody else's house and start eating their food and using their stuff,"

Yeah that struck me as rather obnoxious myself. Simple fact is, it isn't their house, but an island, and one they didn't ask to be on. Now, when the people were on the raft, he could have easily farried them up to the main land or something, and then come back and got the others, but NOOOO!!!! Arrogant pr**k!!! If it weren't for his actions there, he wouldn't have to tollerate their presence on the island ;)

Oh, and need to d/l, but let me guess. They all died again :D

This episode had a huge WOW factor... many, many clues...

its getting very interesting...

falconguard said:
Two red herrings in this episode really stand out. I'll wait for everybody else to catch up before I post my thoughts.

I don't like fish :(

But yah, this episode was pretty interesting.

Ethan might not have been so bad after all. And what if, the survivors of the flight are the TRUE others :eek:

Echo's scene at the end was excellent. Can't wait for the next episode. Sun's prego thing wasn't that shocking. The balloon hunt should make it interesting but that guy in the basement is starting to get REAL annoying.

Sazar said:
Ethan might not have been so bad after all. And what if, the survivors of the flight are the TRUE others :eek:

You do bring up a good point. For whatever reason, both groups from that crash were treated different by the Others. Why? That had never been given, but that they both had different histories on the island, had already been shown. Whereas the second group was in fear for their lives and watched their people die one by one, and whereas the French lady had a time that sent her to the loonie bin; the original group we were presented with faired better. It might have been that they started on the beach, but who knows.

Ethan of course was there, but other then having a mystery man, they were largely "left alone" at first, with the exception of Walt, and when they were caught on that raft, and a couple encounters with the "island's defence system". There's probably got to be some reason for this disparity in treatment, even if it hasn't been presented yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont agree that Ethan was a good guy by listening to the description of claire talking to the french lady..

Last edited by a moderator:
/me introduces mlarkid to spoiler tags :cool:

Guys, please use spoiler tags for these discussions. Not everyone has seen the episodes.

I dunno man. Based on the way he acted and treated her, I would think he did a good job. He DID try and tell her some things and he DID say he was going to miss her. He seemed very sincere even while carrying out his task. I thought it was a good performance by him.

The guy Ethan was talking to was obviously our "boat man". The director even hinted at it again when Kate opened the box with the touque and beard-wig.

We also know that not all the Others are bad people.

But yeah, finally things are moving along! The last couple have episodes have been a bit slow.

P.S. Dude in the basement needs another ass kicking via Sayid.

Oh and apparently...next week is another repeat.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back