Lost

Electronic Punk said:
Was that a photo of kate in the back of the truck when Sayed was being released?

Yes, the man Sayid met is her father :)

:dead: OMG! I totally missed the picture of Kate in the back of the truck! Gonna have to watch it again...

Regarding Henry:
It's obvious he's one of the Others – He couldn't have been on the island that long without knowing about them.

Nick M said:
Yes, the man Sayid met is her father :)
I beg to differ, the CIA operative that met Sayid was not her father, but the Captain who initally told Sayid to cooperate was.

Picture of kate, when did this happen, I remember everything else but no picture??

Bman™ said:
Picture of kate, when did this happen, I remember everything else but no picture??

I think it's when they were riding in the hummer and Sayid was asked if he had a wife and kids. Kate's father was looking at a picture, though it was of a younger Kate.

I think there is something wrong with that. (shoved in spoiler tags just in case)
I mean the picture of Kate she is really young and you would think he would take a fairly recent picture with him. Now Sayid is supposed to be what age there. Its supposed to be around 1991 or something isnt it? Compare it to now he hasnt changed a bit.

Geffy said:
I think there is something wrong with that. (shoved in spoiler tags just in case)
I mean the picture of Kate she is really young and you would think he would take a fairly recent picture with him. Now Sayid is supposed to be what age there. Its supposed to be around 1991 or something isnt it? Compare it to now he hasnt changed a bit.

He has longer hair and this is TV afterall. Somethings don't have to change much.

I am 27 and a lot of people think I look 18 :)

Sayid was supposed to be in his early 20's during the war. He's probably 30 or so on the island. That would make up the difference.

Without special effects, or a really good makeup artist, they might not change much. These scenes are filmed how many days apart? It depends how realistic they want to make it appear. Also mentioned, but not all people age at the same rate.

Sazar said:
I am 27 and a lot of people think I look 18 :)

But you migt be lucky in some ways...perhaps not when you go to the bar and they're still asking you for your ID though... I've seen more then a few Asian guys who, umm, let me put it this way. I would have never guessed this 1 guy was in his 70s till either he, or his son mentioned it. Not only had his hair not turned grey/white, but no bald spot, no wrinkled skin, or any other such tell tale signs. If I were to have guessed, I would have guessed his 40s or so. And it wasn't just one guy...

I on the other hand, my mother actually told me the less then pleasant news that I have a couple grey hairs now. Dude, I'm 33, I was only like 31 years old then. Starting to get grey hairs in my early 30s? :eek: If I end up needing hair club for men in my 40s or something, I'm gonna be feeling really old :laugh:

Hear ye, hear ye, this just in :D

The Saiya-Jin Press said:
With the help of Kame, Goku and gang managed to get the scoop on upcomming Lost episode...

Sawyer went ape **** as Jack tried retrieve certain taken property (as well as guns) yet again, and single handedly went up and provoked the Others. Before his death, he leaked out the bit about that certain army Jack has been working on. The boat man, lost all sense of cool, and after killing Sawyer, grabed Walt's father out from their dungeon, bag over head, and arms tied behind back, and walked down to their camp.

Catching a glimpse of Jack training some individuals for combat, he took the gun Jack gave to them, and shot him through the back of the head, where other members of the Other's turned and slaughtered all the rest. The boat man proceeded down to the camp, and holding Walt's father in hand told them they had been warned, and this would cost them. As proof he wasn't kidding, he grabed Walt's father, twisted his kneck, and dropped him to the ground, to a shocked and morbid group. He then lit fire to their camp, while making a hasty escape.

Saiyed, and Mr. Echo who were currently elsewhere, conducting other business for the group only heard about this event after the fact. Sun's husband, enraged at seeing his friend's death tried to pursue, as Sun was holding him back. Not being able to take the outrage any longer, and with the boat man escaped, he got together with Saiyed, Lock, and Mr. Echo, told them the news, and the 4 went to form an assault party. Saiyed remembered the WMD that Sadam allegedly hid on "Lost Island", and without the guns, they were looking for this, to rid themself of the Other's once and for all. They already started on their embarcation for the WMD when the Others assembled on the camp, with everyone shouting "We're gonna die!!! We're all gonna die!!!"

The 4 from the assault party, were led into a trap, thinking they saw Walt, and running after him, the door closed behind... The Others were away at the time, and how they'd escape was unknown. The Other's, having spies that noticed their embarkation, set the hasty trap, while amassing the final assault on the camp itself. The remnant's of the camp are unknown, but at end of episode, the Others looked ready to launch a final and horrific massacre upon the entire town...

Bejeta, apperently annoyed at the news, is ready to fly down to ABC studio, and demand the show be spared, lest he start blowing everything up for their audacity in bringing a quick end to his entertainment enjoyment :laugh:

Well, there you have it: They're all gonna die!!! I repeat, they're all gonna die!!! :smoker:

:D

NetRyder said:
I just finished Season 1 today. Making progress. :D

Nice. You have a DVR for Season 2, or are you going to wait for the DVDs? There's always torrents!

Yeah, we have a DVR at home. Already watched the first four episodes of Season 2. :D

muzikool said:
Nice. You have a DVR for Season 2, or are you going to wait for the DVDs? There's always torrents!

He's covered well. :whistle:

On another note I haven't been able to catch last week's episode yet...:( On top of that, my laptop is going to need another motherboard replacement. Ugh. So it'll be another few days before I'm caught up again.

The withdrawal is killing me.

hey anyone know why there wasnt an episode on the 23rd??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back