Lost

fitz said:
next new ep is going to be aired 3/22
Looking at it from a purely selfish point of view, that might not be so bad. :p

Next week is the last week of the winter quarter, so it's going to be busy as hell. The week after that is finals week, and my last final is on March 23rd. New episode of Lost on the 22nd gets recorded on the DVR at home, I get done with my last final, go home and watch. :D

I still hate re-runs.

Nick M said:
Or you can watch Lost from season one all over again. I allready dunnit twice through, so.... :cry:

I did it once, but only cause I was getting my cousins hooked onto the show :D

Yup, you have to start from the very, err, start. Which brings me to my next question; I think that if I were to, say, barge in on Lost in the middle of, say, second season or late first, I wouldn't be as inclined ( or at all ) to watch it because I wouldn't have a clue of what the hell was going on :p Anyone else with me? Asking as I have a few friends who randomly tuned into an episode and said it sucked majorly...little do they know :D

Nick M said:
Yup, you have to start from the very, err, start. Which brings me to my next question; I think that if I were to, say, barge in on Lost in the middle of, say, second season or late first, I wouldn't be as inclined ( or at all ) to watch it because I wouldn't have a clue of what the hell was going on :p Anyone else with me? Asking as I have a few friends who randomly tuned into an episode and said it sucked majorly...little do they know :D

I completely agree. Plus, if you started watching it now, the entire first season would be completely spoiled, and therefore not as fun to watch.

Poor suckers.

Yah, there's no point in watching it.

They're all dead.

End of story.

teh others FTW !!!

Sazar said:
Yah, there's no point in watching it.

They're all dead.

End of story.

teh others FTW !!!
That's your answer to everything, just like X 3 :p

Another convert...

SH says: i watched lost

Omar says: really

SH says: its a fukin good show

Omar says: no ****

Omar says: have you started from the first season?

SH says: yep

SH says: watched the whole first season in a night

Omar says:
hahaha

Omar says:
I ****ing told you

The producers should be paying me. :p

Arf, not got round to watching the last episode yet. Looks like I got time before the next one airs though :(

A mate of hubby has let our Liam borrow series 2 on DVD but I'm resisting the temptation to watch till it's on telly,I like to record it on my new dvd recorder and watch it the next day :laugh:

I haven't watched any of the first season, only started watching a few weeks ago.

That's why I like the show so much, you don't need to be a veteran to understand what's going on.

Dude, I feel bad for you. Watching the first season is pointless now :p

Already known - but just saw a commercial - new episode next week :D

kcnychief said:
I haven't watched any of the first season, only started watching a few weeks ago.

That's why I like the show so much, you don't need to be a veteran to understand what's going on.

If you don't watch from the beginning, you will never understand the development of the characters or the backstories.

You HAVE to watch the whole thing.

You can follow one part of the story, but you won't have the whole thing.

It's like cramming for exams to just get by.

Slacker :smoker:

I always did cram for exams just to get by :p

My secret is out :eek:

Gah, I stayed out of this thread while I was doing my dissertation so that I wouldnt get the desire to watch lost. Then when I have finished the dissertation I find that there hasn't even been a single episode.

Seriously the exec's need to all be stripped naked and then dropped into a pool of ill-tempered sea bass. That ought'a learn em.

They were waiting for your dissertation to finish :D

What level is it? bachelor's/master's or ph.D ?

Alright dammit, at least I can say I am happy for Sun and Jin. Where are you guys?

I have my last final tomorrow morning. Will be watching this on Friday when I go back home. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back