Lost

Lost is the modern day version of Swiss Family Robinson - only they've got magic mushrooms, yes. Black smoke, woo!

:p

Seriously. I watched all of season 1 in a single day and was hooked from there on.

Nick M said:
Lost is the modern day version of Swiss Family Robinson - only they've got magic mushrooms, yes. Black smoke, woo!

:p

Seriously. I watched all of season 1 in a single day and was hooked from there on.

I watched half of it in one night :nervous:

hehe, when I first saw it, Gilligan's Island came to mind (for obvious reasons) but darker...

Magic mushrooms works though :laugh: Don't forget to add some ice teas from Long Island though :D

Well, Lost seems to be in re-runs tonight... Guess it will be another several weeks before there's much in the way of updates...

SEVERAL WEEKS !?! WITHDRAW

* drops *

...aren't we getting a new one next Wed?

Is it? Hadn't heard...

OK, it is next week, but one has to scroll down a bit for the ep in question

http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_guide.html&season=2

37. The Long Con (edit)
First aired: 2/8/2006
Writer: Steve Maeda, Leonard Dick
Director: Roxann Dawson
Guest star: Richard Cavanna (Peter), Finn Armstrong (Arthur), KM Dickens (Cassidy), Beth Broderick (Diane), Kevin Dunn (Gordy)

Survivors fear that "The Others" may have returned when Sun is injured during a failed kidnapping attempt. Meanwhile, Sawyer is an amused but highly interested bystander when tension escalates between Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia.

Just threw the synopsis in spoilers, just in case anyone would mind a short ep description as well...

BTW, after the week of the 22nd, dunno what will happen. It shows the following ep is 200 showing in Sept 2005, obviously not in chronological order from that part of the page on, or something...

wtf!!

why cancel it for a week, what kind of sense does that make??

Some bizarre holiday in the US of which I am unaware which requires the postponement of TV series?

Geffy said:
Some bizarre holiday in the US of which I am unaware which requires the postponement of TV series?

Umm, nope. ;)

No idea why they postponed it. :s

So frustrating. And they never tell us why they postpone it. Argh.

Maybe they got tired of giving us teh run around.

:cool:

1 week was weird. When I turned on the tele, and started seeing familiar scenes, was rather certain we were to another period of re-runs...

About all I can think, is the actors got tired and demanded a break. Dunno...

Son Goku said:
1 week was weird. When I turned on the tele, and started seeing familiar scenes, was rather certain we were to another period of re-runs...

About all I can think, is the actors got tired and demanded a break. Dunno...

They live in Hawaii, get paid $250,000+ per episode. Somehow I doubt it.

I doubt it too! A lot of money for what I think is a very fun show to cast in - and one heck of a place to stay! I wonder how long they'll be there - maybe the show will be....a whole...NINE SEASONS....just like X-files :p

Maybe they're showing the re-run...as we're supposed to notice something new about it? Dunno.

muzikool said:
Not bad. Addicted yet?
I was addicted right after the first couple of episodes. :)
The problem is there's not enough time during the quarter to sit and watch several episodes at a stretch. Should be able to catch up eventually though.

NetRyder said:
I was addicted right after the first couple of episodes. :)
The problem is there's not enough time during the quarter to sit and watch several episodes at a stretch. Should be able to catch up eventually though.

That's not so bad though... Cause, when you have finally caught up, you'll face the same situation we do :D Reruns, when we're left with a cliff hanger and have to wait however long, for a new ep to come out...

an idea I had was the content of the reran episode might have bearing on the next episode. So they decided they had to remind some of the idiots with a 5 second memory what went on.

Which one were they showing?

Numbers... The one where Hurley was inquiring about this, and his winning the lottery was mentioned...

Perhaps, albeit a 5 second memory wouldn't carry one into the following week :laugh: Sorry, just jiving with you a bit :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back