Join date Rollback

Jewelzz said:
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
Or we could just ban again... saves time I think 😛

rushm001 said:
Just taking Dave's job, as he's not here at the moment!
laugh.gif
cheers matey 😉
 
lol...i dont care if u change my date or not. Thing is wasnt nick m banned or something? but yet he gets his stuff back?
 
Thats what i think but i might be mistaking.
 
Nick M wasn't banned, he was using a different name which mean't his old details couldn't be sorted (as I didn't know it was him ;D)

I will look at doing others later, it's not a matter of punishment or treating people differently. If fox<name> posts still remain I will reallocate em, if those posts were useless and the user was banned and the posts removed, then I have no way of knowing.

Irritating because I have been asking people to do this since the end of May. Anyway, off to eat my pot noodle because I am hungry and don't think I can eat real food.
 
I just want my join date set to the lastest you can get which is octoberish but i sware i saw july 2002 a few weeks ago but maybe i was mistaken.
 
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

SELECT `username`
FROM `post`
WHERE `username`
LIKE 'Foxrider69'

You are what they call **** out of luck, unless it has already been done, which it apparently hasn't 😛
 
Electronic Punk said:
Not had my pot noodle yet.
Aww poor lad,you'll be starving.Does your stomach feel like your throats been cut?? :dead:
 
Evil Marge said:
Aww poor lad,you'll be starving.Does your stomach feel like your throats been cut?? :dead:
Geezus, graphic much?
 
Interesting, looks like a few of the join dates have not picked up.
I will be going thru a few when I get home.

Seems Tittles was included, perhaps because of his change in name.

If you believe your join date does not match your first post, please get me a link to your first ever post on osnn and if it is earlier than your current join date I will adjust it.
 
Evil Marge said:
What? Thats what I always say when I'm starving :laugh:
Thats cause your a cut throat, blood thirsty gordie!
 
Electronic Punk said:
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

SELECT `username`
FROM `post`
WHERE `username`
LIKE 'Foxrider69'

You are what they call **** out of luck, unless it has already been done, which it apparently hasn't 😛
from the link posted above, it seems it's already been done. *shrug*
 
Khayman said:
Thats cause your a cut throat, blood thirsty gordie!
All this time I thought Geordies came from Newcastle 🙄 😱
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top