Join date Rollback

no...i joined way back in july 2002. Well thats the first post i made but thats good enough. The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.


edit: just noticed i reached 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
TittleBitties said:
The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.
Hmmm...maybe we should do it again. 😛
What username did you originally register with?
 
unno...something like foxrider069 or foxrider69 or dznuts118 or something like that.



edit: it was Foxrider69
 
I say ban again !

lol Lets take a vote

thats 2 for and 0 against
 
I'll look into it later.
I can't sort out posts/join dates without knowing this information. It is not automated.
 
TittleBitties said:
no...i joined way back in july 2002. Well thats the first post i made but thats good enough. The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.


edit: just noticed i reached 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!
That moron was you??
You shouldn't have been a naughty boy then you wouldn't have a problem :lick: :dead:
 
Evil Marge said:
That moron was you??
You shouldn't have been a naughty boy then you wouldn't have a problem :lick: :dead:


Looks like 4-0 after reading that love letter

LOL

😱
 
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
 
I think i had a old username aswel before

Cause i memebr askin Jewelzz to chamge my username to this

was chand or chandman
 
Jewelzz said:
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
Seconded
 
TittleBitties said:
edit: just noticed i reached 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just taking Dave's job, as he's not here at the moment!
laugh.gif

attachment.php
 
Jewelzz said:
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
I agree with Her majesty and the fact of the matter is he joined as tittles in 2004 so that should be what he gets :laugh: :dead:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top