Join date Rollback

no...i joined way back in july 2002. Well thats the first post i made but thats good enough. The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.

edit: just noticed i reached 3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

TittleBitties said:
The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.
Hmmm...maybe we should do it again. :p
What username did you originally register with?

unno...something like foxrider069 or foxrider69 or dznuts118 or something like that.

edit: it was Foxrider69

I say ban again !

lol Lets take a vote

thats 2 for and 0 against

I'll look into it later.
I can't sort out posts/join dates without knowing this information. It is not automated.

TittleBitties said:
no...i joined way back in july 2002. Well thats the first post i made but thats good enough. The feb is on there cause i got kicked off with my other name for being a dick to people and stuff lol.

That moron was you??
You shouldn't have been a naughty boy then you wouldn't have a problem :lick: :dead:

Evil Marge said:
That moron was you??
You shouldn't have been a naughty boy then you wouldn't have a problem :lick: :dead:

Looks like 4-0 after reading that love letter

LOL

:eek:

Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand

I think i had a old username aswel before

Cause i memebr askin Jewelzz to chamge my username to this

was chand or chandman

Jewelzz said:
Your fault you were banned and had to rejoin. I personally think the July 2004 date should stand
Seconded

TittleBitties said:
Just taking Dave's job, as he's not here at the moment!
laugh.gif

attachment.php

Jewelzz said:
I agree with Her majesty and the fact of the matter is he joined as tittles in 2004 so that should be what he gets :laugh: :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back