• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Join date Rollback

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
no :)
I ran a script earlier to retore join dates and quite a few more users than I thought had their join dates back in 1970, which is just silly.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yup, backup was only a few hours old, but I thought I better get the problem fixed asap rather than wait until morning.

I'll try and get someone to take a look at the join date script tomorrow.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Just went to Legacy to move a few threads & went..........DAMN! these threads are O so familar. Then I remembered this thread.

So this is what I think of this thread>>>

:p :p :D

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
LOLOL figures you would take a leak on it!!!!!

Cant remember when I joined I think it was back in 2001 December I think it was ...

Oh well at my age I tend to forget alot of things.... shhhhhhh dont bother insulting me hippie doofie!!!

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy :)

Khayman said:
AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy :)
Yeah me too. I lost half a thread there, about 6-7 posts on troubleshooting my computer. :(

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Join dates are properly restored now, checked the problem that was there before and its not happened this time. Will get Geffy working on another script for something else next :)

I am gonna get photopost installed ;D

tom9042

OSNN Senior Addict
Just a note to remind people that they might have to give some rep. points again. I notice that a person I gave some points to had gone back to his old rep total.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I think it was prhaps my user handle... I had sazar99 as my original user handle till you changed it for me :)

I want my month back dammit :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies