Join date Rollback

I would guess the script we ran only adjusted userid not username, so if you had your username changed it won't have worked, could run again and use userid maybe
 
I noticed you put my join date to july 2002 🙂 thanks!!!
 
Geffy said:
eh??
I just helped in the breaking of things 😛


Nothing as bad as epunk can do when he is drunk 😛.

And you did what i was to lazy to do!
 
ohh ohh ohhh i was called "administrator" can i have my september 2001 join date back? 😱
 
Henyman is Waddy? .....well that would expain a few things... 😀
 
We were tallking 'banned" not "damned" could be a typo?




:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
i just remembered i actually joined before osnn while ntfs was up 😱 wonder if my date has changed... ?
 
Yeah, your join date is 5 months older than the OSNN forums ;D
 
There was no typo...but i think heny should be damned 😛
 
If anyone is going to damn the cowman - damnyank is da man to do it!!!:rambo:
 
Could I have my join date back please?🙂
Also, bring back XP-erience! 😛
 
Same username? Any more requests will have to wait until the 18th as I am on my hols (part1) can't you tell ?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top