Join date Rollback

Geffy said:
eh??
I just helped in the breaking of things 😛

we are simply applauding the fact that no one is quite as good as breaking things as you are... and your expertise in this matter is much appreciated...

:laugh:
 
Electronic Punk said:
Yeah, was based on first post.
So that month of lerking Sazar did was unknown 😛
Ok, thanks. I was just wondering because I joined the sameday as Henyman and it said august for me, not a big deal, was just wondering. Regardless thanks for all the work on the site 🙂
 
Join date join date, tra la la la join date.

Come on you all know the chorus!
 
Sazar said:
we are simply applauding the fact that no one is quite as good as breaking things as you are... and your expertise in this matter is much appreciated...

:laugh:
glad to know I am of some use 😀
 
Electronic Punk said:
Yeah, was based on first post.
So that month of lerking Sazar did was unknown 😛
That means I must have lurked from December '01 til Sept '02. Man that's 10 months without posting!😱
 
Yay! Good job guys. Almost 3 years and I'm still below 1k posts. 2 years of lurking didn't help much. 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top