Join date Rollback

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
2 Dec 2001
Messages
18,705
Small glitch with the script to update join dates so I had to revert to the backup I did just before it.

Join dates will be restored when the script has been modified slightly.
 
no 🙂
I ran a script earlier to retore join dates and quite a few more users than I thought had their join dates back in 1970, which is just silly.
 
Uh oh...so all the posts made between then and now are lost? :ermm:
 
Yup, backup was only a few hours old, but I thought I better get the problem fixed asap rather than wait until morning.

I'll try and get someone to take a look at the join date script tomorrow.
 
hmmmm need to blame someone.............


*looks at feggy* 😱
 
Just went to Legacy to move a few threads & went..........DAMN! these threads are O so familar. Then I remembered this thread.

So this is what I think of this thread>>>

gguypee.gif


😛 😛 😀
 
LOLOL figures you would take a leak on it!!!!!

Cant remember when I joined I think it was back in 2001 December I think it was ...

Oh well at my age I tend to forget alot of things.... shhhhhhh dont bother insulting me hippie doofie!!!
 
AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy 🙂
 
Khayman said:
AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy 🙂
Yeah me too. I lost half a thread there, about 6-7 posts on troubleshooting my computer. 🙁
 
Join dates are properly restored now, checked the problem that was there before and its not happened this time. Will get Geffy working on another script for something else next 🙂

I am gonna get photopost installed ;D
 
Just a note to remind people that they might have to give some rep. points again. I notice that a person I gave some points to had gone back to his old rep total.
 
Nice! Quick question...Was the join date done to your first post?
Thanks for restoring. 🙂
 
Yeah, was based on first post.
So that month of lerking Sazar did was unknown 😛
 
I think it was prhaps my user handle... I had sazar99 as my original user handle till you changed it for me 🙂

I want my month back dammit 🙁
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top