Join date Rollback

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Small glitch with the script to update join dates so I had to revert to the backup I did just before it.

Join dates will be restored when the script has been modified slightly.

no :)
I ran a script earlier to retore join dates and quite a few more users than I thought had their join dates back in 1970, which is just silly.

Uh oh...so all the posts made between then and now are lost? :ermm:

Yup, backup was only a few hours old, but I thought I better get the problem fixed asap rather than wait until morning.

I'll try and get someone to take a look at the join date script tomorrow.

hmmmm need to blame someone.............

*looks at feggy* :eek:

Just went to Legacy to move a few threads & went..........DAMN! these threads are O so familar. Then I remembered this thread.

So this is what I think of this thread>>>

gguypee.gif

:p :p :D

LOLOL figures you would take a leak on it!!!!!

Cant remember when I joined I think it was back in 2001 December I think it was ...

Oh well at my age I tend to forget alot of things.... shhhhhhh dont bother insulting me hippie doofie!!!

AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy :)

Khayman said:
AhhA! I was looking at a thread thinking "I swear there were more posts!" and just when I had decided it was insanity creeping in, I found this thread. Joy :)
Yeah me too. I lost half a thread there, about 6-7 posts on troubleshooting my computer. :(

Join dates are properly restored now, checked the problem that was there before and its not happened this time. Will get Geffy working on another script for something else next :)

I am gonna get photopost installed ;D

Just a note to remind people that they might have to give some rep. points again. I notice that a person I gave some points to had gone back to his old rep total.

Nice! Quick question...Was the join date done to your first post?
Thanks for restoring. :)

Yeah, was based on first post.
So that month of lerking Sazar did was unknown :p

I think it was prhaps my user handle... I had sazar99 as my original user handle till you changed it for me :)

I want my month back dammit :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back