• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iPod 6th Generation

Kush

High On Life!
damn nice, but thing is youll have to get protection for that piece so u dont scratch the sh!t out of the screen

errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Mastershakes said:
errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.
You can always be like the MIB and burn off the surface of your fingers so you don't leave any finger-prints :D

hah. wicked idea. Defeat homeland security and watch clear screen high contrast video sweetness in the palm of my hand. Now to find some contact lenses that mask my retinal signature....

/shakes plots fiendishly.

heheh.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Maybe it is like an automatic watch. The more you move it, the perpetual motion drives the device :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I know :)

A perpetual motion device that worked off of vibrations in the air from sound-waves (i.e. from your voice).

Here I go to file a patent.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I am hoping with this release they do fix the scratching problem. I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of my scratches ..

I am thoroughly impressed by this! I may now have an excuse to buy an iPod with something as original as that!

Would be nice if mobile phones had something like that for the keypad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge