iPod 6th Generation

damn nice, but thing is youll have to get protection for that piece so u dont scratch the sh!t out of the screen
 
Nice renders. That would totally rock.

16:9 screen I am assuming.
 
errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.
 
Mastershakes said:
errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.

You can always be like the MIB and burn off the surface of your fingers so you don't leave any finger-prints 😀
 
hah. wicked idea. Defeat homeland security and watch clear screen high contrast video sweetness in the palm of my hand. Now to find some contact lenses that mask my retinal signature....

/shakes plots fiendishly.

heheh.
 
That is a very sweet looking render! However, what concerns me more then an oily screen would be battery life.
 
Maybe it is like an automatic watch. The more you move it, the perpetual motion drives the device 🙂
 
Sazar said:
Maybe it is like an automatic watch. The more you move it, the perpetual motion drives the device 🙂

If they did that for a cell phone, I'd buy it.
 
I know 🙂

A perpetual motion device that worked off of vibrations in the air from sound-waves (i.e. from your voice).

Here I go to file a patent.
 
I am hoping with this release they do fix the scratching problem. I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of my scratches ..
 
That is potentially a very sexy piece of hardware 🙂
 
I am thoroughly impressed by this! I may now have an excuse to buy an iPod with something as original as that!

Would be nice if mobile phones had something like that for the keypad.
 
The internet has been buzzing about this the last few days, very exciting 🙂
 
103357149_ebe5a6a8c71.jpg
 
Great. Another ipod ill hold off on buying because Im too broke. By the time I get one, they'll be out of style. 🙁
 
GEN3RIC said:
Great. Another ipod ill hold off on buying because Im too broke. By the time I get one, they'll be out of style. 🙁

Well or just stop buying 32" LCD Monitors... :laugh:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top