iPod 6th Generation

damn nice, but thing is youll have to get protection for that piece so u dont scratch the sh!t out of the screen

Nice renders. That would totally rock.

16:9 screen I am assuming.

errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.

Mastershakes said:
errr.... I don't want to watch anything with greasy fingerprints plastered all over it.

I admit it's cool, but why oh why with all that R&D how they missed the simple fact that our skin secretes natural oils is beyond me.

You can always be like the MIB and burn off the surface of your fingers so you don't leave any finger-prints :D

hah. wicked idea. Defeat homeland security and watch clear screen high contrast video sweetness in the palm of my hand. Now to find some contact lenses that mask my retinal signature....

/shakes plots fiendishly.

heheh.

That is a very sweet looking render! However, what concerns me more then an oily screen would be battery life.

Maybe it is like an automatic watch. The more you move it, the perpetual motion drives the device :)

Sazar said:
Maybe it is like an automatic watch. The more you move it, the perpetual motion drives the device :)

If they did that for a cell phone, I'd buy it.

I know :)

A perpetual motion device that worked off of vibrations in the air from sound-waves (i.e. from your voice).

Here I go to file a patent.

I am hoping with this release they do fix the scratching problem. I am still trying to figure out how to get rid of my scratches ..

I am thoroughly impressed by this! I may now have an excuse to buy an iPod with something as original as that!

Would be nice if mobile phones had something like that for the keypad.

The internet has been buzzing about this the last few days, very exciting :)

103357149_ebe5a6a8c71.jpg

Great. Another ipod ill hold off on buying because Im too broke. By the time I get one, they'll be out of style. :(

GEN3RIC said:
Great. Another ipod ill hold off on buying because Im too broke. By the time I get one, they'll be out of style. :(

Well or just stop buying 32" LCD Monitors... :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back