iPod 6th Generation

That ipod was found to be a photoshop...god, and a quickie job too! I should have looked closer!
 
060101_3.jpg


http://gadgets.fosfor.se/ipod-6th-generation-concept/

http://digg.com/apple/Could_this_be_the_6th_Gen_iPod_

Theres already talk about 7th generation and apparently, it will have 64GB of RAM! yes RAM.

http://www.md3d.com/
 
Last edited:
GEN3RIC said:
That ipod was found to be a photoshop...god, and a quickie job too! I should have looked closer!

You thought that was real?

😱
 
Sazar said:
You thought that was real?

😱
Back when it was first released I glanced at it and it seemed like it could have been a real product but asian (duno what that was) writing on an Apple product didnt make enough sense to convince me.
 
pluto said:
060101_3.jpg


http://gadgets.fosfor.se/ipod-6th-generation-concept/

http://digg.com/apple/Could_this_be_the_6th_Gen_iPod_

Theres already talk about 7th generation and apparently, it will have 64GB of RAM! yes RAM.

http://www.md3d.com/
I cant see Apple releasing something like the square one. The form factor of the current range of iPods seems to say that they prefer the rectangular form. Besides that the click wheel on the widescreen one is just silly. I cant see Apple doing that either. I hope the earlier G6 iPod concept/rumour is more true/accurate
 
Grandmaster said:
That square one is obviously 'shopped.
is it?
Could it just be like a bigger video ipod?
I think it looks cool all wide like that 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top