[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Winner called Derek Hunter. I laughed at the runner-up's stories, but not the winner's. I actually found it somewhat unlikeable. Too cliche <_<
http://absolutevista.com/blogs/absolutevista/

Ditto. The runner-up's were good. Winner's was questionable, but if AV liked it, that's that. 🙂 Talk about short... 🙁

I think as of speaking, Ars Technica's is the least competitive as it is quite hard to even compete for. :dead:
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Welcome MuziKid 🙂

AbsoluteVista's winner was dry and was one of those stories I would've thrown out the window without a second look. I like <<The Oven>> that part was funny to me.

ArsTechnica must've wanted only a few entries that were good.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Welcome MuziKid 🙂

AbsoluteVista's winner was dry and was one of those stories I would've thrown out the window without a second look. I like <<The Oven>> that part was funny to me.

ArsTechnica must've wanted only a few entries that were good.
Absolutevista wanted the entries to be "concise". Seriously... the winners and runner-ups were definitely NOT concise. Mine was concise... therefore should have won! 😀
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Lol. I should've won too if we followed that logic XD
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

im lost, when does this end?

edit

May 11...😱
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

OMG I've registered on the last day. I guess hope dies last for me 😛
Kudos to all my fellow competitors!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Judging by the first contest, I have this strange feeling that there won't be any non-US resident winners over the next 30 days (other than over here of course🙄) I hope I'm wrong cause generally US already has a lot of great Computer-Tech contests within its borders.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Greetings, Programs.

And thanks to OSNN for the opportunity to win this monster machine!

This contest is bringing to light a lot of sites I hadn't been aware of until now. But that's a good thing.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Judging by the first contest, I have this strange feeling that there won't be any non-US resident winners over the next 30 days (other than over here of course🙄) I hope I'm wrong cause generally US already has a lot of great Computer-Tech contests within its borders.

Mastersson you from which country??? 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

so is the site owner - so we brits may just sneek in a win - then again bet it will be a ceptic that gets it 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

so is the site owner - so we brits may just sneek in a win - then again bet it will be a ceptic that gets it 😛

Ummm lets see......:devious:
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I already post my first post moderated, but why I can't submit my answer?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I would like to enter as well, not sure if it's over with or not though, just I will just wait.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

siauw: we moderate your first post; )
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

that means one more competitor 🙂.. welcome to osnn.net community .
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

abhishek_a01 which is your native place ?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

The page views! Captain, we can't handle much more of this!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Hello and sorry for coming this extremely late for the big catch everybody's after! :devious:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top