[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Winner called Derek Hunter. I laughed at the runner-up's stories, but not the winner's. I actually found it somewhat unlikeable. Too cliche <_<
http://absolutevista.com/blogs/absolutevista/

Ditto. The runner-up's were good. Winner's was questionable, but if AV liked it, that's that. :) Talk about short... :(

I think as of speaking, Ars Technica's is the least competitive as it is quite hard to even compete for. :dead:

Welcome MuziKid :)

AbsoluteVista's winner was dry and was one of those stories I would've thrown out the window without a second look. I like <<The Oven>> that part was funny to me.

ArsTechnica must've wanted only a few entries that were good.

Welcome MuziKid :)

AbsoluteVista's winner was dry and was one of those stories I would've thrown out the window without a second look. I like <<The Oven>> that part was funny to me.

ArsTechnica must've wanted only a few entries that were good.
Absolutevista wanted the entries to be "concise". Seriously... the winners and runner-ups were definitely NOT concise. Mine was concise... therefore should have won! :D

Lol. I should've won too if we followed that logic XD

im lost, when does this end?

edit

May 11...:eek:

OMG I've registered on the last day. I guess hope dies last for me :p
Kudos to all my fellow competitors!

Judging by the first contest, I have this strange feeling that there won't be any non-US resident winners over the next 30 days (other than over here of course:rolleyes:) I hope I'm wrong cause generally US already has a lot of great Computer-Tech contests within its borders.

Greetings, Programs.

And thanks to OSNN for the opportunity to win this monster machine!

This contest is bringing to light a lot of sites I hadn't been aware of until now. But that's a good thing.

Judging by the first contest, I have this strange feeling that there won't be any non-US resident winners over the next 30 days (other than over here of course:rolleyes:) I hope I'm wrong cause generally US already has a lot of great Computer-Tech contests within its borders.

Mastersson you from which country??? :)

so is the site owner - so we brits may just sneek in a win - then again bet it will be a ceptic that gets it :p

so is the site owner - so we brits may just sneek in a win - then again bet it will be a ceptic that gets it :p

Ummm lets see......:devious:

I already post my first post moderated, but why I can't submit my answer?

I would like to enter as well, not sure if it's over with or not though, just I will just wait.

siauw: we moderate your first post; )

that means one more competitor :).. welcome to osnn.net community .

abhishek_a01 which is your native place ?

The page views! Captain, we can't handle much more of this!

Hello and sorry for coming this extremely late for the big catch everybody's after! :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back