[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

REMINDER: You cannot submit posts or messages until your first post is approved. Please have patience with the staff. Duplicate posts will be deleted or merged.

some one plz tell how to search in forum. To find out answer am i going through every post. is there any other way.

some one plz tell how to search in forum. To find out answer am i going through every post. is there any other way.

2e6ahpj.jpg

thanks. but i know that. Some one in post mentioned that you can do the search by changing url also. I meant that question. Is this valid question to ask. I am sorry if question looks silly to you.

It's not silly but I think it would qualify as cheating as telling you what to do would basically give you the answer.

Just my 2 cents.

I was basically thinking that, too. It's an individual competition. Some will find the answers, some won't, I guess.

ok. thats why i asked. "is it valid question to ask". Nways thanks. i will try to get the answer. i will learn things too :).

yeah thats true. but don't worry i will find the answer.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I got all the questions answered.... finally!

Well i finally submitted my answers. I hope they all right.
For Electronic Punk's birthday, i put the year in brackets because I'm not sure whether that was wanted or not.

I'm unclear on #4

Last edited by a moderator:

The date of the first news post found on the front page (www.osnn.net); not the forum.

wow , this is so cool ~ the HP Dragon is so amazing ... i dont want to miss it :lick:
time for some tresure hunting ... lol

Aaaaaa, so much insanity. It's sooo <insert long pause here> refreshing. :p

means you have more people who think the same as you :p

I feel ignored DX Someone please answer my question and I'm all set to wait for results!

Does it mean OSNN server as in Windows 2000, Windows Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, etc., or does it mean web server like Apache/Hiawatha/Oracle HTTP Server?

If it's the former, how detailed do we need to be with the operating system specs?
If it's the latter, do we also include the version number?

Windows Vista isn't a server :)

Where can I find the history of OSNN? :yowch:
Easiest way is probably reading the forums, search for say "OSNN" or "NTFS" or whatever and read away. :) Oh or maybe "waddy" hehe.

Google is all i have to say... I hope thats not considered cheating...

Well i just posted my secret on the web

not really as I have scripts to make sure all forum and frontpage content makes it to Google.

Remember that I consider valuable forum contribution to be good interaction and not just spitting out content from elsewhere!

You have no idea. I am a Network Admin for Miami-Dade County Public School. I put quite a bit of content on a forum for all the techs that work in M-DCPS..
You should check it out. miamitechs.com

As far as that goes. I am currently playing around with jabber and V Machines. I am looking around. Love the forms by the way. Congrants on the many years by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back