[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I have a very old clamshell mac laptop... I need this monster , err dragon
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

For the question 'When is the Electronic Punk’s birthday?'
Do you literally just want his birthday or the year as well?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Be as complete as possible.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

wow.. ok so i think i was some what right... and i have hints for the first one... because if you read teh news section for the forum... well good luck to everyone ^.^ i'm just trying to make sure all my answers are correct 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

The first question was so obvious it was embarrassing. But lots of people say it's the hardest. I'm having my doubts now...
And I'm VERY doubtful to the original site name. Could it be... ahem.... the answer that kills two birds with one stone? <_< Or is it a playground?
Other than that I'm good ;D
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

what does mean by 4th question . does it mean post on home page or first post on news forum?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I think my guess was the answer that kills two birds with one stone... perfectly put, btw! 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

does anyone there who got answer of all the questions 🙂.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I screwed up the first question (and I now know the right answer), can I please resend (I promise to be a good member)?
 
Last edited:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I'm going for it then ^_^;; and thanks for the compliment 😀
what does mean by 4th question . does it mean post on home page or first post on news forum?
As in... the headlines. Look at the panels under the one with the picture announcing the contest, and you'll see the different articles. Then go look for the first one. XDDDDDD http://osnn.net/
And was there anyone that thought the first question was too easy? A little too easy, in fact?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

after reading all your message, i guess i should stop looking for answer.. i found only two answer so far and people has already completed.. the question... .. i m really useless 🙁

oh thanks...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

after reading all your message, i guess i should stop looking for answer.. i found only two answer so far and people has already completed.. the question... .. i m really useless 🙁

Take your time man. We've got a week to find all the answers 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

after reading all your message, i guess i should stop looking for answer.. i found only two answer so far and people has already completed.. the question... .. i m really useless 🙁
NOOOOOO don't give up! LAPTOP AT STAKE HERE!!!
Besides it's fun, if not frustrating <_<
Or you can practice a bit with Amnesya or notpron and come back again and try out the questions again. Except with the games' help I think you're much more equipped with knowing how Google pwns you 🙂

I think I'm done. Dare I submit O.O
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

And was there anyone that thought the first question was too easy? A little too easy, in fact?

I've been looking and researching all last night and today and I still can't find it. It's the only one I'm having trouble on.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

NOOOOOO don't give up! LAPTOP AT STAKE HERE!!!
Besides it's fun, if not frustrating <_<
Or you can practice a bit with Amnesya or notpron and come back again and try out the questions again. Except with the games' help I think you're much more equipped with knowing how Google pwns you 🙂

I think I'm done. Dare I submit O.O

thanks foe encouraging me. This forum is really cool. you also trying to win but even then encouraging me 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

And was there anyone that thought the first question was too easy? A little too easy, in fact?

but have you got it right is the question 😉
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

thanks foe encouraging me. This forum is really cool. you also trying to win but even then encouraging me 🙂

31 days, 31 chances to win... heck we should all share ^_^

And if I knew if it were right or not... I would not be on here *_* lol. But hmmm. Is the answer that overt? O.O It's so easy it's too good to be true.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I haven't been around this forum in ages, but I was already looking at getting involved again before this (and indeed, have been idling in the IRC)... even though I never win anything it's worth a shot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top