[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

REMINDER: You cannot submit posts or messages until your first post is approved. Please have patience with the staff. Duplicate posts will be deleted or merged.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

some one plz tell how to search in forum. To find out answer am i going through every post. is there any other way.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

some one plz tell how to search in forum. To find out answer am i going through every post. is there any other way.

2e6ahpj.jpg
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

thanks. but i know that. Some one in post mentioned that you can do the search by changing url also. I meant that question. Is this valid question to ask. I am sorry if question looks silly to you.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

It's not silly but I think it would qualify as cheating as telling you what to do would basically give you the answer.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I was basically thinking that, too. It's an individual competition. Some will find the answers, some won't, I guess.
 
ok. thats why i asked. "is it valid question to ask". Nways thanks. i will try to get the answer. i will learn things too 🙂.

yeah thats true. but don't worry i will find the answer.. 🙂
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I got all the questions answered.... finally!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Well i finally submitted my answers. I hope they all right.
For Electronic Punk's birthday, i put the year in brackets because I'm not sure whether that was wanted or not.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I'm unclear on #4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

The date of the first news post found on the front page (www.osnn.net); not the forum.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

wow , this is so cool ~ the HP Dragon is so amazing ... i dont want to miss it :lick:
time for some tresure hunting ... lol
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Aaaaaa, so much insanity. It's sooo <insert long pause here> refreshing. 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

means you have more people who think the same as you 😛
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I feel ignored DX Someone please answer my question and I'm all set to wait for results!

Does it mean OSNN server as in Windows 2000, Windows Vista Home Premium, Ubuntu 8.04, etc., or does it mean web server like Apache/Hiawatha/Oracle HTTP Server?

If it's the former, how detailed do we need to be with the operating system specs?
If it's the latter, do we also include the version number?
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Windows Vista isn't a server 🙂
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Where can I find the history of OSNN? :yowch:
Easiest way is probably reading the forums, search for say "OSNN" or "NTFS" or whatever and read away. 🙂 Oh or maybe "waddy" hehe.
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

Google is all i have to say... I hope thats not considered cheating...

Well i just posted my secret on the web
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

not really as I have scripts to make sure all forum and frontpage content makes it to Google.

Remember that I consider valuable forum contribution to be good interaction and not just spitting out content from elsewhere!
 
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

You have no idea. I am a Network Admin for Miami-Dade County Public School. I put quite a bit of content on a forum for all the techs that work in M-DCPS..
You should check it out. miamitechs.com

As far as that goes. I am currently playing around with jabber and V Machines. I am looking around. Love the forms by the way. Congrants on the many years by the way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top