[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I have a very old clamshell mac laptop... I need this monster , err dragon

For the question 'When is the Electronic Punk’s birthday?'
Do you literally just want his birthday or the year as well?

Be as complete as possible.

wow.. ok so i think i was some what right... and i have hints for the first one... because if you read teh news section for the forum... well good luck to everyone ^.^ i'm just trying to make sure all my answers are correct :)

The first question was so obvious it was embarrassing. But lots of people say it's the hardest. I'm having my doubts now...
And I'm VERY doubtful to the original site name. Could it be... ahem.... the answer that kills two birds with one stone? <_< Or is it a playground?
Other than that I'm good ;D

what does mean by 4th question . does it mean post on home page or first post on news forum?

I think my guess was the answer that kills two birds with one stone... perfectly put, btw! :)

does anyone there who got answer of all the questions :).

I screwed up the first question (and I now know the right answer), can I please resend (I promise to be a good member)?

Last edited:

I'm going for it then ^_^;; and thanks for the compliment :D
what does mean by 4th question . does it mean post on home page or first post on news forum?
As in... the headlines. Look at the panels under the one with the picture announcing the contest, and you'll see the different articles. Then go look for the first one. XDDDDDD http://osnn.net/
And was there anyone that thought the first question was too easy? A little too easy, in fact?

after reading all your message, i guess i should stop looking for answer.. i found only two answer so far and people has already completed.. the question... .. i m really useless :(

oh thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

after reading all your message, i guess i should stop looking for answer.. i found only two answer so far and people has already completed.. the question... .. i m really useless :(

Take your time man. We've got a week to find all the answers :)

NOOOOOO don't give up! LAPTOP AT STAKE HERE!!!
Besides it's fun, if not frustrating <_<
Or you can practice a bit with Amnesya or notpron and come back again and try out the questions again. Except with the games' help I think you're much more equipped with knowing how Google pwns you :)

I think I'm done. Dare I submit O.O

And was there anyone that thought the first question was too easy? A little too easy, in fact?

I've been looking and researching all last night and today and I still can't find it. It's the only one I'm having trouble on.

NOOOOOO don't give up! LAPTOP AT STAKE HERE!!!
Besides it's fun, if not frustrating <_<
Or you can practice a bit with Amnesya or notpron and come back again and try out the questions again. Except with the games' help I think you're much more equipped with knowing how Google pwns you :)

I think I'm done. Dare I submit O.O

thanks foe encouraging me. This forum is really cool. you also trying to win but even then encouraging me :)

but have you got it right is the question ;)

thanks foe encouraging me. This forum is really cool. you also trying to win but even then encouraging me :)

31 days, 31 chances to win... heck we should all share ^_^

And if I knew if it were right or not... I would not be on here *_* lol. But hmmm. Is the answer that overt? O.O It's so easy it's too good to be true.

I haven't been around this forum in ages, but I was already looking at getting involved again before this (and indeed, have been idling in the IRC)... even though I never win anything it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back