[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

Has anyone else noticed a marked increase in the number of posts in the past day or so? I wonder what's up with that? :D

You will see it go back down to two posts a week after the contest is over. These things always bring out the spammer :p

cant wait till its over then ;D (party pooper, i know)

this all sounds like too much like hard work, i dont want to help.... damnit you cant force me too.

Isn't there a chance that old members will get better reputations than new members ? I mean people know them well,they are continuing to support the community much longer than us new people.So, it's for sure that people will like to vote for them rather than voting for someone they don't know.I'm a bit confused.Thanks.

everyone has a chance to win, new members, old members - except staff, there is no bias here....i think ;)

Yeah, so far the results seem to indicate that new folks are getting as much rep as existing people.

I am keeping a very close eye on things however.
It is really all about creating great content since the competition started.
For many it is business as usual.

Good stuff, EP :)

Btw, how are things with you?

I am still trying to figure how some one can get 734 rep points on his first post ?? lol!

I am sorry to say that I would not be surprised if there are people who are spamming to get the rep enabled then voting with in a group, if you know what I mean. It is for this reason that I feel this stuff should be for current members only. ;)

@Electronic Punk
Great to hear that everything worked out fine :)

@Johnny
Perhaps a really great post? :D

interesting way to run the contest. i got a bit confused in all the details but it seems to favour members who have been around and contributing a while (rather than newbies like me). if that is the case, i say well done. that is as it should be.

best of luck to everyone, but especially to the long standing contributors at osnn!

@Johnny
Perhaps a really great post? :D

He must have got 700 just for signing up. That is quite a sign on bonus !! :p

I would not be surprised if there are people who are spamming to get the rep enabled then voting with in a group, if you know what I mean.

You mean like those in the elite group ;)

I am still trying to figure how some one can get 734 rep points on his first post ?? lol!

I am sorry to say that I would not be surprised if there are people who are spamming to get the rep enabled then voting with in a group, if you know what I mean. It is for this reason that I feel this stuff should be for current members only. ;)

Someone with 734 power gave them rep on a single post. Go make good posts and you too may be so lucky.

Someone with 734 power gave them rep on a single post. Go make good posts and you too may be so lucky.

I never been good at the lottery lol :)

Now I understand what the power means, than x-istence :)

I am Shera, I have the power :rambo:

shera001.jpg

I thought for a minute there that that xena :)

Sorry dudes, I must be blind - how do you pick a winner? Is it the person with the highest rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back