[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

Hey Mizzle gonna run with the prize this time too..... :)

Highly doubt it. I'm afraid I'm a tad too busy to be around all the time, and even if I were to win anything, I wouldn't keep it :) I'm more than happy with my Dragon.

As said, I've promised my uncle to give him whatever I should win if I win anything :)

I don't know about everyone else... but this competition thing is actually kind of disgusting.

I'm pretty sick of all the cut 'n paste posts from people just out to win something.

I for one MIGHT be back next week when it's over.

I don't know about everyone else... but this competition thing is actually kind of disgusting.

I'm pretty sick of all the cut 'n paste posts from people just out to win something.

Come back anytime :D. We love having new members around. You are not the only one that is slightly annoyed by the cut and paste cookie cutter threads either. At least you understand that it is not always like this!

See you in a week or so!

Yeah a lot of stories from Digg and other sites. I copy pasted reviews from my blog :(

I think its obvious when the content is regurgitated from elsewhere and not really going to promote good discussion.

Sorry you think my competition is disgusting ;p
It was the best way I could think of to follow the 'giving' theme of the competition without having to make big decisions myself - so I used the members ;)

Why do I feel I'm gonna get hosed? :(

And just to make sure... less we forget...

Attachments

• BikiniPunk.jpg
    BikiniPunk.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Electronic Punk when he is home alone.jpg
    Electronic Punk when he is home alone.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Hmm_snake.gif
    Hmm_snake.gif
    288.6 KB · Views: 165

Hahha - classic :D

I am sure it says somewhere on this thread - but is reputation going to stay as it is after the competition? I don't really mind - we can get a good idea as to what the old reputation was from the "power" anyway, unless that has also been reset?

I am sure it says somewhere on this thread - but is reputation going to stay as it is after the competition? I don't really mind - we can get a good idea as to what the old reputation was from the "power" anyway, unless that has also been reset?

Mainframeguy you're right this question has been answered in Electronic Punk's first post. See the below quote. :)

The power for members with posts before the contests was not reset, but new members start with a power of 0.

Everyone’s reputation has been reset to zero (although original reputations have been backed up to be re-added once the competition is over) with everyone starting in the same position.

Offer up free stuff and it's like feeding time at the zoo except animals are cuter :laugh:

Buenas, acabo de registrarme por el concurso. con este sistema nuevo que implementaron va a ser dificil para mi ganar, pero espero tener suerte para ganar el premio de HP

Gracias

saludos desde Argentina

hi Jig, as mentioned in our forum guidelines, please post in english :)

Buenas, acabo de registrarme por el concurso. con este sistema nuevo que implementaron va a ser dificil para mi ganar, pero espero tener suerte para ganar el premio de HP

Gracias

saludos desde Argentina

Welcome to the forums jigcau89! I've translated jigcau89's post from Spanish to English by using Google Translate. Just in case anyone wants to know what he posted. ;)

jigcau89 said:
Good, I just sign up for the contest. Under this new system implemented that will be hard for me to win, but I hope to get lucky to win the award from HP

Thank you

greetings from Argentina

I don't think I'll take part in this particular competition- between studies and work I don't have the time to post much. Plus, anyone who didn't start on the first day of this contest already has a severe disadvantage.

But I wish those of you luck who are participating. The prizes are amazing! :)

What is gonna be the end result of this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back