[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, BUZZ CORPS and HP MAGIC GIVEAWAY

indeed it is - but is it for having the highest rep or giving the highest rep ;)

indeed it is - but is it for having the highest rep or giving the highest rep ;)

Having the highest rep.

Please also be aware, you will be able to choose one of the devices if you win, you will not be taking home all of the prizes. So there will be multiple winners.

interesting way to run the contest. i got a bit confused in all the details but it seems to favour members who have been around and contributing a while (rather than newbies like me). if that is the case, i say well done. that is as it should be.

best of luck to everyone, but especially to the long standing contributors at osnn!
Actually VONU the contest doesn't favor those that have been around here longer. In fact it actually favors those who make helpful/quality posts that people enjoy. If someone sees a post of yours that they like then you will end up getting a reputation. So the contest is totally fair and everyone including new/old people stand a chance at winning.

Sorry dudes, I must be blind - how do you pick a winner? Is it the person with the highest rep?
ray_gillespie, there is actually more than one winner as our awesome admin X-Istence stated. Here is a list of the prizes that are being given away:

I believe each winner gets one prize so totaling the above prizes it looks like there will be 13 winners (we'll need Electronic Punk or X-Istence to confirm this). Winners will get the prizes based on their reputation points. The person with the highest reputation points gets the HP HDX while the person with the lowest gets the Kung Fu Panda DVD. There's a pretty good chance of you or anyone else winning something as of right now since there isn't much activity on the forums. I look forward to seeing your posts and good luck in this contest! :)

mm.. i have one more question tho.. where's the cheat button?

mm.. i have one more question tho.. where's the cheat button?
There is no cheat button. Right now you have a very good chance at winning as I mentioned in my last post so just contribute great posts here and you should at least win something.

i was, of course, kiddin.. lol =)

i was, of course, kiddin.. lol =)
I know I was answering your question and kind of hoping I got a rep point from you. :lick:

giraffe.gif
..yes

nice to see so many rep whores around :p

Good contest - have fun and good luck all!

I'd like to see a chart of the top rep champs, just to know what i'm up against!

Well good luck in this contest technomom! I hope your husbands wish comes true. There are still many websites left for the contest and I hope to win at least the HP HDX for my college studies. Looks like you're already off to a great start here, keep it up. :)

How do you have that much rep? That just hurts me :(

It should be noted that we are looking for quality of posts, quantity really does nothing for you if they are just for the sake of posting.

Wow, some of the new guys have some extreme rep, weird.

Just a quick note/reminder to all (especially the new people) to take a few moments to go over the Forum Guidelines for some general advice on how to be a good OSNN citizen.

Thank you

HP is great to give away products like this to people around the world........ :nervous:

@fitz
Yeah that's probably a good idea. I reported a guy posting links to warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back