[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys, traveling and xmas.... and i totally wasn't even trying to win or expected to win, which is why i wasn't that concerned about it... i guess i should have actually tried haha....

merry xmas all and a happy new year.

I know people are excited but try to be patient - obviously a rough time of year with all the holidays and things are slower than if it was not so hectic. You are getting a free prize, just sit back, relax and look forward to it :)

i want a signed certificate, delivered by hand :p

It is typical that after packing everything up, I then find my camera data cable.
Will upload a few shots I have in a bit :)

So here are the shots I took of the touchsmart, there would have been more but once I realised I had no easy way to get the photos off I sadly gave up!

Alas, all packed up now!

Attachments

• touchsmart_1.JPG
    touchsmart_1.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 133
  • touchsmart_2.JPG
    touchsmart_2.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 141
they are nice, little heavy, but not like your going to carry it around with you :), although it will need cleaning of you decide to stick your fingers all over it :p

So here are the shots I took of the touchsmart, there would have been more but once I realised I had no easy way to get the photos off I sadly gave up!

Alas, all packed up now!
Oooooooh nice, I can't wait. We've decided that hubby's gonna have the Acer pc we're using now cause his is on it's last legs after 7 years of use (was the 1st pc we ever bought) and son is going to have the Acer monitor :smoker:

Ok everything but the Touchsmart is shipping tomorrow.
In true comedy Fedex International will not ship domestically and Fedex UK is a completely different company who will not accept the account number I have been given to ship, so seeking Buzzcorp help ;p

In true comedy Fedex International will not ship domestically and Fedex UK is a completely different company who will not accept the account number I have been given to ship, so seeking Buzzcorp help ;p

Fedex Int. can't ship domestically? LOL! I'm sure you'll be able to get this sorted.

Yay, the HP HDX is coming here soon! :)

Ohhh!!! Evil Marge have to wait..... :nervous:

Your joking? :eek: I just knew something would go wrong somewhere, it usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back